Honored Contributor

Re: Heidi Klum's Wedding Dress

Most of the time I can't stand what she wears.....She is often on the Worst Dressed List as well. Her wedding dress does not dissappoint, it looks terrible from what I can see.....She is so pretty, but she just does not know how to dress in MY opinion!

Honored Contributor

Nope.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't read all of the responses but I agree totally with @Katcat1 ,  I've never been impressed with her personal style and her wedding dress is just another example of why I feel that way.

I like Heidi and enjoyed her on Project Runway but always thought it was ironic that she hosted a show about fashion designers.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

She's well known for showing a lot of skin and flashing her boobs. She's so pretty she doesn't need to do that to get attention. Her new husband looks a lot (especially in profile photos) like the caveman in the Geico commercials.

@Silver Lining . That is exactly what I was thinking about her New Husband! lol!!!!

Respected Contributor

I find it shocking this woman looked so bad and on her wedding day of all days.  What was going on there?  Horrendous dress, doesn't fit, and the hair/makeup team really failed.  The haircut is just awful too.  How can such a beautiful woman who is a model manage this train wreck?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I find it shocking this woman looked so bad and on her wedding day of all days.  What was going on there?  Horrendous dress, doesn't fit, and the hair/makeup team really failed.  The haircut is just awful too.  How can such a beautiful woman who is a model manage this train wreck?  

@Grouchomarx 

She's probably worn out and down in more ways than one from trying to keep pace with her young studly hubby. lol

Honored Contributor

To me it looks like a really heavy brocade.

It doesn't seem yachty.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree. Looks like from the photos posted that her 2  wedding weekend dress were far more  elegant  .  Guess, she wanted yards and yards of fabric on her actual wedding day gown .  Sometimes fashion is blind  as to what  one persons taste is . Best wishes to her hope she's happy .

Frequent Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

She always looked beautiful on America Got Talent...what happened here??

Honored Contributor

From her Twitter 

EBNXZ9iWsAEDTaO.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"