Honored Contributor

Re: Heidi Klum's Wedding Dress

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Heidi is a lovely woman but she never had good taste in gowns on the red carpet.  And, who is this groom?  Does he work?  Independently wealthy?

That's a fact. In spite of all her years in the modeling arm of the fashion industry you can always count on her to show up in some joltingly hideous outfit. Many appear designed to display her low hanging bewbs. With her money and considering she likes low cut I'm surprised she hasn't had a little uplift performed being the rest of her, her face and her body look younger than her actual years.

Even on Project Runway, although she seemed a sweet and thougtful person and spoke knowledgeably about fashion she managed to wear some startingly ugly outfits. 

Honored Contributor

I think this dress she wore for their wedding weekend would have been a perfect wedding dress for her. She looks so beautiful in that dress. Simple elegance, love the neckline.

EA2PSFCX4AI0Ip_.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I think this dress she wore for their wedding weekend would have been a perfect wedding dress for her. She looks so beautiful in that dress. Simple elegance, love the neckline.

EA2PSFCX4AI0Ip_.jpg

Yes, she looks stunning in this dress.

Respected Contributor

The flowers in the back ground are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

EA2PSFCX4AI0Ip_.jpg

Yes, she looks stunning in this dress.

Yes, she looks better in this pic.   Now, if only the groom would do something to the mop on his head and facial hair. 

Maybe he could put his hair in a french braid.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, with all her money it could have fit better or did she get it as a freebie ?

Honored Contributor

NO

Esteemed Contributor

Well if you want to see someone who really dresses tacky.....I was just perusing some celebrity gossip sight and saw some photos of Lady Gaga meeting her new boyfriend for lunch at some restaurant. Bewb spillage from the top and sides of her tank top and a good portion of her butt hanging out of her cut off shorts. And boots on her feet.

Does anybody besides celebrities go out to lunch dressed (or more to the point, undressed) like this? Geez Louise!

Respected Contributor

She's well known for showing a lot of skin and flashing her boobs. She's so pretty she doesn't need to do that to get attention. Her new husband looks a lot (especially in profile photos) like the caveman in the Geico commercials.