Honored Contributor

Heidi Klum Does Boho Chic in White Maxi Skirt & Tassel Ankle-Wrap Sandals

[ Edited ]

Heidi in a simple white tank top with a matching maxi skirt, featuring floral embroidery and eyelet detailing. Accessorized with a pair of oval-shaped sunglasses, a slouchy brown tote bag, and windswept hair, Klum’s ensemble was a lesson in ’70s-inspired bohemian dressing. Klum also coordinated her look with a matching white manicure and pedicure.

Heidi Klum goes shopping with her family in Los Angeles. - Credit: carlosmaidanaphotography/MEGA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heidi Klum Does Boho Chic in White Maxi Skirt & and Tassel Ankle-Wrap Sandals

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Heidi in a simple white tank top with a matching maxi skirt, featuring floral embroidery and eyelet detailing. Accessorized with a pair of oval-shaped sunglasses, a slouchy brown tote bag, and windswept hair, Klum’s ensemble was a lesson in ’70s-inspired bohemian dressing. Klum also coordinated her look with a matching white manicure and pedicure.

Heidi Klum goes shopping with her family in Los Angeles. - Credit: carlosmaidanaphotography/MEGA

Ehh, her hair looks messy and the dress is blah.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Re: Heidi Klum Does Boho Chic in White Maxi Skirt & and Tassel Ankle-Wrap Sandals

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Ehh, her hair looks messy and the dress is blah.....

But she still looks fabulous!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heidi Klum Does Boho Chic in White Maxi Skirt & Tassel Ankle-Wrap Sandals

She can wear anything,and it looks good.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@On Itif it suits you!  She doesn't look all that great to me.  Maybe I prefer her more refined look.  Whatever.....Woman Mad

Her hair is the problem....I've never seen it so messy looking.

She looks better here than in the photo in the OP (even with no makeup).  My opinion.

Heidi Klum Embraces Her Makeup-Free Skin in New Summer Selfies

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Like the skirt....do not like that tank with the skirt. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Not fond of all the white, yet, with all the work on the skirt, it probably is cute!

Esteemed Contributor

She looks perfect for the Hamptons, beachy and relaxed.  Bet that skirt cost more than my mortgage payment.  I like white eyelet.

Honored Contributor

Looks like one hot mess and not in a good way - oh and Heidi, your bra strap is showing.

Esteemed Contributor

At least she's dressed. Most of the photos I see of her she might as well be naked.