Honored Contributor

The sunglasses need to go.  They do nothing for her and I don't care for her hair style or the sweatpants look with heels.  Sorry Rhianna.  I think you were very smart starting your makeup line.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
It's the silliest look ever, imo.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

I know the Anybody rep here @ the Q, Amal Musallam (spelling?) wears joggers and heels almost everytime I've ever seen her. 

With regards to Rihanna, I think she looks great, but that being said...does she ever look bad? lol 

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

Not so much.

Respected Contributor

Most celebrity pics I've seen lately look ridiculous.  What's up with all the oversized clothing?  It seems if they are not on the job with stylists who dress them, they don't know what to wear.  Or talk.  Ugh.  Anyway, don't like the heels with sweatpants.  Dumb looking.

Honored Contributor

I don’t care for this combo at all. I notice that Shawn wears it often.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

The hosts on QVC sometimes wear very high heels with very casual outfits.  It looks strange to me to see heels with ripped jeans, joggers, leggings, tights... I never see women, even fashionable, well-put together women, dress like that in real life. 

I think there are two reasons they do this. First, it’s to add height if the woman is petite. Second, it’s to sell more sweatpants, by showing how “versatile” they are. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

While arriving in the city, Rihanna kept it casual on top in a black sweatsuit and fancy on the bottom with a pair of Bottega Venata heels.

Does anyone like the heels w/sweats look?

Rihanna at the Airport in NYC

It's cute on her. Smiley Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

This look is definately not a winner!

Honored Contributor

i do not care for the look at all, but i AM all for freedom of choice! Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein