Respected Contributor

I would not but the rich and famous can wear anything.

Honored Contributor
No. I don’t like high heels with pants at all. Not a real life look in my world.
Honored Contributor

This is an insane look! I guess this is their version of dressing up sweat pants and/or joggers w/heels too.

You'll never find me dressing like this!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Love heels with anything ...even nakedSmiley Wink

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

If my job were to attract attention to myself and get my picture and continued discussion about me onto social media, then those heels are what did my job!  There's nothing much else to say about that picture, but keep in mind -  if you want to be noticed, negative attention works, too.

In the life I lead - lose those heels please.

Trusted Contributor

the any body rep and some of the hosts on the Q, wear sweats with heels too. it works for some 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Esteemed Contributor

Rihanna is absolutely beautiful and could pull off anything....but not this.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Today any style goes!Aperson does just as she wishes,with dress or anything else.Thats how this world goes,do what you want.

Honored Contributor

I would not wear the ensemble but with all the hair down and the jewelry she seems to pull it off.  I would not describe it as "casual".   Mainly because of my own look in the mirror when wearing sweats with no jewelry, make-up and hair in a very long pony tail.  Sneakers for sure.  Casual would actually be to dressy a word for my look in sweats.  I kind of like her's on her but maybe no one else.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."