Honored Contributor

Apparently she and Courtney K  follow the same fashion insiders

Honored Contributor

The whole point of sweat pants is comfort lol why mess it up with heels when you can get comfy sneakersSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I don't like it, but funny enough last week I saw a D&C show and Gary was presenting a pair of joggers.  He said you can wear these anywhere.  Put on a pair of heels and wear them to a fancy restaurant.  I laughed when he said that.....guess I obviously don't know fashion.

Don't sell yourself short.  You make sense.  Fashion is wackadoodle sometimes lol

Esteemed Contributor

I love fashion and consider myself to be fashionable, but, at this stage in my life, I would not rock that look. Either I dress up, or down. This fusion of the two, is not to my liking, but she is beautiful, and somehow it works for her.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

R is doing her own thing. Comfy wear on the plane -- comfy, expensive heels in the airport.  

I have never had a pair of comfy heels lol.  I think it was naturalizer that had heels that the commercial showed ladies plaing basketball in them.  Anyway I had a pair they were ok but not comfy. I only wore 2 to 3 inch heels, the ones you see in old tv shows.  I still can't believe I wore heels every day lol. Even to the clubs for dancing.

Honored Contributor

Actually Rihanna  looks good with the sweat pants and heels but for me  wearing that look, no way.  When I wear sweat pants, I want to be comfortable from head to toe!!!!!

Honored Contributor
Lori Goldstein has been presenting her version of sweat pants and joggers for years while wearing heels, especially kitten heels. I think she always looks cute in them. I would love to, esp since some of her French terry pants that I own have lace at the bottom (dressy sweatpants) but I cannot wear heels of any kind any more due to knee and back issues. Of
I could I'd wear them with any of my Logo sweatpants no matter how casual or dressy.
Honored Contributor

I wear my premium jeans with high heels.  I wear them to work.  I also pair them with a blazer.