Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I only wear flat shoes these days but wondered who still wears high heels with jeans?

Honored Contributor

Re: Heels with jeans?

[ Edited ]

I don't....usually boots (all heights - but mostly short), loafers, birkies, seldom flats

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl   I wear all kinds of different shoes and heel heights with jeans, depending on the look I'm going for and the style of the jeans.  I think people should wear what they like and dress to suit themselves, not anyone else.  

Respected Contributor
I wore wedge espadrilles with cropped jeans to the movies last night.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only wear flats. My boots have maybe a 1" heel and that's it. I don't even own any heels.

Trusted Contributor

I never wear flat shoes, except Vionic sandals. 

Otherwise, it's a heel of some sort. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm assuming you mean dressy shoes with heels like we see many of the QVC hosts wearing. I've never worn those with jeans in my entire life. I wear some kind of boots with a minimal heel or once in awhile a sneaker. I will admit unlike many others here my shoe wardrobe is lacking. I'm just not into them. But I have more jewelry then the rest of the free world! 😲😲😲 

Honored Contributor

Not ever with dressy black jeans nor midnight dark blue dressy ones. 

I don't wear high heels with anything anymore!!!!!  Certainly not doing it with jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

They're ugly as sin, but I now wear Crocs almost always no matter what pants I have on. As I've aged, my feet can't handle heels anymore. I need a wide toe box & stability or my feet wack out & take forever to heel again. I change into dress flats when I go someplace special though. 

Trusted Contributor

If you are referring to more of a dressy pump, I stopped wearing them with jeans ages ago.  I will wear, however,  a wedge, dressy or casual  boot or bootie with different heel heights.  I think even though most of the qvc hosts wear heels, most people no longer do.