Honored Contributor

Re: Heather Thomson - Tommie Copper

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the Tommie Copper TS. Mens and womens option

Tommie Copper 4pk Over-the-Calf Dress & Active Copper Infused Compression Socks - 001-622
001-622- Tommie Copper 4pk Over-the-Calf Dress & Active Copper Infused Compression Socks
If Sold Separately: $138.00
Evine Price: $60.00
Today's Top Value $ 38.92
Save: $21.08(35% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $6.49
S&H: $4.99

Yeah, this brand is called Tommy Copper which has been around for ages.  She is representing this brand on Evine.  Nothing at all to do with her Yummie by Heather Thompson line.

Yeah, who said it does???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Chi-town girl, that the Yummie Brand is moving to Evine.  That does not appear to be the case.  I did ask if you read somewhere about all of this.  You didn't respond.

Appears she's repping a brand (not her own) on Evine.

Where did I state this?  ^^^

What we do believe is Yummie is no longer going to be offered at HSN based on 1) clearance pricing for all Yummie at HSN 2) no TS offers 3)?no new inventory. This was discussed by many of us here months ago. You can search for those threads and read the discussions.

And now 4) Heather iscst Evine with a new gig. 1+1+1+1= she's gone from Evine. Will Yummie be sold at another tv shopping venue, who knows?

Well, I can only go by the HSN source who said they had no plans of discontinuing her line.  Could it be that she is just going out of business?  If that's the case @Chi-town girl, Yummie won't be available anywhere.  Just because she's become a brand ambassador for another label (she claims to love for her athletic pursuits) doesn't mean HSN won't get any new inventory.  She doesn't have much inventory to offer any retailer right now though.  Finally, sometimes one vendor will have more of her Yummie than the next.  You won't find her bottoms at Nordstrom's but Amazon has many of them.

Again, I asked if you heard or read any of this about a phase out/shut down of her brand and what it entails.  I've looked and don't find a thing (not even on the homeshoppingnista stuff).

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Tommie Copper 4pk Over-the-Calf Dress & Active Copper Infused Compression Socks - 001-622
001-622- Tommie Copper 4pk Over-the-Calf Dress & Active Copper Infused Compression Socks

Yeah, this brand is called Tommy Copper which has been around for ages.  She is representing this brand on Evine.  Nothing at all to do with her Yummie by Heather Thompson line.

Evine Website that you're pulling this info from.  Go read "about the Brand." @Chi-town girl.  Then continue to post pics.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Re: Heather Thomson - Tommie Copper,

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Evine Website that you're pulling this info from.  Go read "about the Brand." @Chi-town girl.  Then continue to post pics.

Lol, you have an HSN 'contact'? So then you should know... and some blogger? Those are valid 'sources', lol. 

Who said Tommie Copper is connected with Yummie???? I don't think anyone did at least not on this thread.  

You seem confused and are rude. Run to another thread to demand proof, lol. I'm done debating this with you.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I cannot imagine Heather would continue with her Yummie brand on HSN but rep another line on another shopping channel.  Even though they are 2 different brands, I can't seem HSN allowing Heather to rep a brand on a competing network. 

The fact that HSN is down to 15 Yummie items in stock and every single one of them are deeply discounted is very telling that the line is done on HSN.

The name of Heather's company is actually Three Times Clothier and Yummie Tummie is the dba.  She was also involved in a lawsuit with Spanx and Maidenform.  I know she was ordered a multi-million dollar settlement by Maidenform but I'm not sure what happened to the lawsuit with Spanx nor the one with her brand manager.    

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heather Thomson - Tommie Copper,

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Lol, you have an HSN 'contact'? So then you should know... and some blogger? Those are valid 'sources', lol. 

Who said Tommie Copper is connected with Yummie???? I don't think anyone did at least not on this thread.  

You seem confused and are rude. Run to another thread to demand proof, lol. I'm done debating this with you.

No.  The Tommie Copper Brand explains what Heather Thompson has to do with it.  I don't work for HSN, but it appears you do, since you're always on the Q hawking their products @Chi-town girl.

I told you to read the about the Brand stuff on Evine while you're posting these photos which are not a brand belonging to Heather Thompson.

I simply asked you a series of questions for which you have no answer and I'm rude.  You and others throw that word around too much on here.  Nothing rude.  I asked could you confirm what you think you know about this brand leaving HSN.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I cannot imagine Heather would continue with her Yummie brand on HSN but rep another line on another shopping channel.  Even though they are 2 different brands, I can't seem HSN allowing Heather to rep a brand on a competing network. 

The fact that HSN is down to 15 Yummie items in stock and every single one of them are deeply discounted is very telling that the line is done on HSN.

The name of Heather's company is actually Three Times Clothier and Yummie Tummie is the dba.  She was also involved in a lawsuit with Spanx and Maidenform.  I know she was ordered a multi-million dollar settlement by Maidenform but I'm not sure what happened to the lawsuit with Spanx nor the one with her brand manager.    

@Lipstickdiva, other stores carry Heather's brand and they never carried fifteen of her items at any time.  I have purchase plenty of her camisoles from wherever I could get it cheapest.  So...because HSN sells more of her brand, that suddenly means she's going away from HSN?  

Why can't anyone verify that she is leaving before they make this claim?

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This makes total sense to me. It sounds like Yummie- or some modified version of Yummie- will eventually be on Evine with the other product  line Heather reps. In the meantime, I've stocked up! Between hsn's sales - plus one of my favorite ebay sellers  has llisted the duos!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This makes total sense to me. It sounds like Yummie- or some modified version of Yummie- will eventually be on Evine with the other product  line Heather reps. In the meantime, I've stocked up! Between hsn's sales - plus one of my favorite ebay sellers  has llisted the duos!

@Ibby114 Please do tell us who are not in the "know" how you know this?  That's all I want.  Heather Thompson is just the Brand representative.  What does her line have to do with Tommie Copper?

The only thing that makes any sense behind all of this is that her business is going under and many are unhappy about it so they are trying to hitch her to a wagon that doesn't belong to her.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@itiswhatitis - what's not the case? What are you asking?

@Andreatoo - you should get to a store like Nordstrom that carries these brands and try them for yourself.  That's what I did, and I like Lysse the best in terms of fabrics, fit and the waistband design IMO is superior.  They have some in denser fabrics that are more suitable for colder weather.

BTW Target sells the sister brand to Spanx called Assets by Spanx.  Lower pricing so not the same fabrics or items but I have purchased and like those too.

@Chi-town girl

How do Lysse leggings fit? I've worn Yummie for so long (their bootcuts are my favorite!) and usually size up 2 for a comfortable flattering fit; does Lysse also have that fit  'learning curve'??!