Honored Contributor

Re: Heather Thomson - Tommie Copper

How do the high-end /pricey leggings compare to each other? Which do you like the best?
I wouldn't buy at full retail but I would certainly try one on sale.
New Contributor

I bought the Yummie line either as a TS, or a 2 pack or on sale on HSN.  I think they're simply a better product than anything else I've found for the price.  So when they stopped being offered on HSN, I looked for them online at discounted prices & found them.  Also, for petites (which I am), she offers a short legged cotton legging that's really nice. 

Just go elsewhere &, regarding this product, vote with your dollars Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis - what's not the case? What are you asking?

@Andreatoo - you should get to a store like Nordstrom that carries these brands and try them for yourself.  That's what I did, and I like Lysse the best in terms of fabrics, fit and the waistband design IMO is superior.  They have some in denser fabrics that are more suitable for colder weather.

BTW Target sells the sister brand to Spanx called Assets by Spanx.  Lower pricing so not the same fabrics or items but I have purchased and like those too.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, that the Yummie Brand is moving to Evine.  That does not appear to be the case.  I did ask if you read somewhere about all of this.  You didn't respond.

Appears she's repping a brand (not her own) on Evine.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@clnolan wrote:

I bought the Yummie line either as a TS, or a 2 pack or on sale on HSN.  I think they're simply a better product than anything else I've found for the price.  So when they stopped being offered on HSN, I looked for them online at discounted prices & found them.  Also, for petites (which I am), she offers a short legged cotton legging that's really nice. 

Just go elsewhere &, regarding this product, vote with your dollars Smiley Wink

HSN still has some inventory but it's minimal.  Doesn't mean her line is leaving for Evine.  Could be she's pulling her Yummie line from shopping networks.  She is indeed sold on her own website @clnolan.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

This is the Tommie Copper TS. Mens and womens option

Tommie Copper 4pk Over-the-Calf Dress & Active Copper Infused Compression Socks - 001-622
001-622- Tommie Copper 4pk Over-the-Calf Dress & Active Copper Infused Compression Socks
If Sold Separately: $138.00
Evine Price: $60.00
Today's Top Value $ 38.92
Save: $21.08(35% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $6.49
S&H: $4.99

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the Tommie Copper TS. Mens and womens option

Tommie Copper 4pk Over-the-Calf Dress & Active Copper Infused Compression Socks - 001-622
001-622- Tommie Copper 4pk Over-the-Calf Dress & Active Copper Infused Compression Socks
If Sold Separately: $138.00
Evine Price: $60.00
Today's Top Value $ 38.92
Save: $21.08(35% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $6.49

Yeah, this brand is called Tommy Copper which has been around for ages.  She is representing this brand on Evine.  Nothing at all to do with her Yummie by Heather Thompson line.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Tommie Copper Stretch Knit Ankle-Length Compression Leggings - 001-626
001-626- Tommie Copper Stretch Knit Ankle-Length Compression Leggings
Evine Price: $84.50
Holiday Price $ 74.50
Save: $10.00 (12% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $12.42

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
How do the high-end /pricey leggings compare to each other? Which do you like the best?
I wouldn't buy at full retail but I would certainly try one on sale.

My personal opinion is that Lysse is the better of them all.  This is just a matter of preference.  Nothing more, nothing less @Andreatoo.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Chi-town girl, that the Yummie Brand is moving to Evine.  That does not appear to be the case.  I did ask if you read somewhere about all of this.  You didn't respond.

Appears she's repping a brand (not her own) on Evine.

Where did I state this?  ^^^

What we do believe is Yummie is no longer going to be offered at HSN based on 1) clearance pricing for all Yummie at HSN 2) no TS offers 3) no new inventory. This was discussed by many of us here months ago. You can search for those threads and read the discussions.

And now 4) Heather is at Evine with a new gig. 1+1+1+1= she's gone from Evine. Will Yummie be sold at another tv shopping venue, who knows?