Honored Contributor

Re: Heather Thomson - Tommie Copper

I love Heather Thomson's Yummie items, first of all the prices are very reasonable, and you get a lot for your money..........I wonder now if she wishes she would have stayed on RHNY...That is too bad, she seems like a very smart woman!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919

Those pinup panties are pretty awful!

Almost lost a leg sleeping in them when the lace twisted up!

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Granted I don't watch the show but when I have I don't believe I ever heard Heather mention Yummie.

Was that a common occurance?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@sunshine 919

Woman Wink

Oh no Woman LOL 

I tried a few RS items and returned due to flimsy fabric or sizing. I bought the leggings she sells that have the high waist when on clearance last year.  Didnt wear them right away. They stretched out & didn't recover after 1 wear. Past the return policy so I tossed them. Horrible fabric.

I will stick with Victoria's Secret panties. Great semi annual sales, so I just replace my entire drawer annually. 

I did read about the Yummie lawsuit and that's about the time the HSN clearance of the brand. I know we can buy direct but HSN had some good offers,, like her quarterly TS. Too bad!

The Tommie Copper items might be effective, but it's not comparable to the Yummie line.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@sunshine 919

Woman Wink

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Granted I don't watch the show but when I have I don't believe I ever heard Heather mention Yummie.

I think she did once or twice.

I do not blame her business partner/part owner or whoever he is for not wanting her to mention the brand on that show.  That show is trash, and yes...I do watch it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I love Heather Thomson's Yummie items, first of all the prices are very reasonable, and you get a lot for your money..........I wonder now if she wishes she would have stayed on RHNY...That is too bad, she seems like a very smart woman!

Hi Candle.  They actually are not reasonably priced until they go to clearance prices--at least imo.  Yes, some of her TS's were reasonably priced but everyday items were high!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I do not blame her business partner/part owner or whoever he is for not wanting her to mention the brand on that show.  That show is trash, and yes...I do watch it.

Lol Woman LOL I don't watch those shows, but many do and at the end of the day brand exposure is a good thing for sales. The guy sounds like a dweeb, not very bright. Too bad for Heather that she couldn't dump him. He's responsible for losing 2 marketing platforms the tv show and hsn as an alternative shopping 'store'. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

I agree; not something you want your business associated with, or I wouldn't any way...

It baffles me that women watch these shows and then want to pad their wallets! Especially someone like Nene?! From what I've seen of Heather she seems relatively normal in comparison to some of the other HWs across the franchise...

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Hi Candle.  They actually are not reasonably priced until they go to clearance prices--at least imo.  Yes, some of her TS's were reasonably priced but everyday items were high!!

Hi Winamac! I guess I was comparing to Spanx, because I always thought Yummie was cheaper than Spanx. I stocked up on Yummie, months ago when they were frist on clearance.........I also see Yummie at our local DSW!