Valued Contributor

Re: Hearts clothing and jewelry

@Pearlee wrote:
Talbots always has cute Valentine clothing.

They do!  I have a couple sweaters in my closet from last year and am eyeing a new one on their site this morning!  Also the penquin sweater ic catching my eye - not hearts bur cute!

jjill has had some nice heart jewlery in past too - i have several heart pieces!

Honored Contributor

Brighton always has a large selection of hearts jewelry. Some examples:

A5DAE217-6CD9-4CBF-B2FA-1F547AFB1EFA.jpeg

B42D06BA-A4B1-474F-AE43-3648125D2407.jpeg

BD87141E-4AAF-47DB-AC0C-76A400175661.jpeg

98453E0A-CB89-453D-B1EA-E31261FEB861.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

Quacker Factory used to do a lot of heart clothing, don't know if they still do. I used to have a red heart valentine sweater from that line that my mother bought for me many years ago. Now that she's no longer here I so wish I still had that sweater. It was really well done and I loved it for what it was and because it was from her but it was "out there" and not really my style.

However, I do still have a QF black sweatshirt that has a huge faux turquoise stone heart on the front. Talk about out there! It's fun and once in a blue moon I wear it.

i like some heart jewelry too, if it's done right. I have several sterling heart pieces from Taxco Mexico that are wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

@Tennesseegal , I was not familar with Christopher and Banks but after seeing all the cute items you posted I went to their site.    I really like a lot of their styles.  Thanks for posting.

Do you buy many outfits from them?   Is the quality good?  Sizing accurate?

Trusted Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

@Tennesseegal , I was not familar with Christopher and Banks but after seeing all the cute items you posted I went to their site.    I really like a lot of their styles.  Thanks for posting.

@BunSnoop wrote:

@BunSnoop 

I have been shopping from them about 20 years. There isn't a local store any more so I shop online. Their quality has been good for me and the sizing is consistent. If you get a membership card, then you always have free shipping and they frequently run sales.  Look to see if they have store locally and try some things on so you can get an idea of size. I wear a medium from them and can wear small or medium from QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

Loft has a few items-

Heart Embroidered Sweatshirt

Honored Contributor

Lou & Grey Heart Terry Sweatpants

Honored Contributor

Lou & Grey Heart Cozy Wrap Shirt

Honored Contributor