Honored Contributor

The hearts on the elbows thing has been around for years. Various designers just give it their own spin.  And Vanessa Herring did jeans with a heart on the knee as part of her Studio Park collab last year.  It was an open heart.  

Honored Contributor

I'd prefer heart's on knees. Would be retro like roughing one's knees in the 1920s. I would have enjoyed the 20s.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well, call me "juvenile," but i actually enjoy wearing hearts or using hearts.....clothing, jewelry, accessories. they always make me smile when i see them on myself and on others. its a "POSITIVE" symbol and sentiment and dont consider it juvenile or childish. do i wear them every day?.....NO. do i wear them specifically on or for valentines/galentines day?.....NO.

we could all use a lot more "hearts" in our lives! HeartHeartHeartHeart

@sunshine45   I love hearts! I have heart shaped jewelry, a heart print summer dress, a heart print sweater and I even have some heart print nail art stamps.  I love hearts! One of my favorite heart items is my heart shaped pink morganite rose gold ring with a diamond heart shaped halo.  Hearts are my favorite symbol- maybe its the romantic in me Smiley Very HappyHeart

Valued Contributor
I'm 58 and I thought they were cute and fun and not for five years olds.
I bought the heart jeans and the heart sweater.
The jeans are a light weight denim and I'm saving them for spring and summer to wear as crops with sandals and wedges.
The top is cute and can be worn anytime.
It's fun and it may not be your style but every once in a while I like to try a new outfit.
Honored Contributor

I have a diamond heart necklace, a gift from my grandmother when I was a child. It's the only heart item I have or want.

I haven't put xoxoxo...on letters or notes since I was in junior. high.