Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I already picked up the charcoal plaid but they have quite a few other options!

@Andreatoo - are all the colors/prints already posted? The charcoal plaid is nice as is the $35; price. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

You already have the height advantage! Now you want things to fit you too!? LOL

😉

@Andreatoo Right! The nerve!! Lol

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  ...   How do the fabric and fit compare to the fabric in the Iman leggings (recent TS?)?  Also, I think you're close to my size... what size do you wear in these?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Heads up leggings gals!

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl all of the options are already up or at least they were when I ordered! LOL

@ItsME I had an issue with the Iman leggings remember? They were defective?! LOL in these I can wear a small but I'm not really fond of the shapewear fit so I size up to a medium and get a more relaxed trouser fit so it's really up to you. My waist is 27 inches and my hips are 37 in! LOL so you're correct. We are similar give or take

@AmericanBulldogMom

I'm watching the taped presentation and the 5'10 model is getting a length to her ankle in the straight fit but the 5'8-5'9 model is wearing a heel with the bootcut and she could definitely use an inch

Valued Contributor

I ordered the leopard foil leggings. I bought 3 pair when they were the TTV last time.  I love them.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl all of the options are already up where they were when I ordered! LOL

@ItsME I had an issue with the Iman leggings remember? They were defective?! LOL in these I can wear a small but I'm not really fond of the shapewear fit so I size up to a medium and get a more relaxed trouser fit so it's really up to you. My waist is 27 inches and my hips are 37 in! LOL so you're correct. We are similar give or take

@AmericanBulldogMom

I'm watching the taped presentation and the 5'10 model is getting a length to her ankle in the straight fit but the 5'8-5'9 model is wearing a heel with the bootcut and she could definitely use an inch

@Andreatoo I need a 32 inch inseam minimum for flats and no less then 33 inches for heels (which are mostly what I wear). They are nice looking though. Hope you enjoy yours. 😉

Honored Contributor

@willdob3

I just bought your shoes! LOL thank you very much for the heads up! They look so comfy and I'm sure they'll be fabulous with my olive capris! I did go check out the offerings on shoemall because they always have a code for a discount and while they didn't have those they had quite a lot of Ariat shoes! Check out the one called Cruiser. Similar to a boat shoe less the laces and in a plethora of fun color combinations. They're 80 bucks but there's a 25% off code

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@willdob3

I just bought your shoes! LOL thank you very much for the heads up! They look so comfy and I'm sure they'll be fabulous with my olive capris! I did go check out the offerings on shoemall because they always have a code for a discount and while they didn't have those they had quite a lot of Ariat shoes! Check out the one called Cruiser. Similar to a boat shoe less the laces and in a plethora of fun color combinations. They're 80 bucks but there's a 25% off code

@Andreatoo

Great! I hope you like them! I’ll be wearing mine today for the first time so fingers crossed that they feel good.

I just checked the Cruiser out & I love all the fun colors! Thanks for mentioning them. I may need a pair if I like the way these feel. These are my first Ariats 

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo  .... I remember your issue well!  I'll probably go with the small.

Please let me know what the fabric is like... similar to Iman's?  Thicker?  THANKS!

Honored Contributor

@ItsME

Going by touch only I would say they're very similar construction.

At least that's how I'm remembering it! LOL