Super Contributor

Heads up, LOGO show tonight 11/12

And there are at least two new items!  I just picked up one of them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Heads up, LOGO show tonight 11/12

@redngold  What did you order?  I ordered the new Lounge top in Antique White.  I had the one with sequins and lace on waitlist in Antique White, but after @Pearley described the fit to me, I cancelled my waitlist order.  I really want something in this color.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  what is the item number of the one you ordered?  Is it A271948?  If so, I have the earlier version of that style which had different lace at the bottom and never did come in antique white (too early -- before that color was introduced).  I really love mine, and in fact like it slighly (just slighly) better than this one because I've never been a fan of that curved up in the middle hemline. But if this is the one, I do like it and hopefully the fit will be more to your liking.  I'm sorry if I put the kabosh on your waitlist order - I wasn't intending to do that!

Super Contributor

@Trudey, I got the french terry top with lace trim!  I love her french terry, and it has pockets.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

That is the one @Pearlee.  Please don't ever stop letting me know what you think of an item.  It is really helpful.

Respected Contributor

Do you think there will be a one time only tonight?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

Do you think there will be a one time only tonight?

@Trudey !Haven't a clue - I haven't even watched one minute of QVC today!  And won't until 11:00pm.  It would be nice if the item in my cart now (see my LOGO 11/19 thread) is a OTO.  LOL!