Honored Contributor

Dillard's has opened up  ! New hrs. 11-7. Long wait is over.

Shop local

Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Awesome!  Get people back to work!

Respected Contributor

Yall be safe. That area has had very high cases due to the Tyson processing plant. It was one of two areas in Texas ( ElPaso too) that have not gotten to the next level of opening businesses. 

Honored Contributor

I don't plan on plucking chickens or slaughtering hogs just my credit card, so, I'm taking my chances.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heads up Amarillo, Tx

[ Edited ]

Sharke - If you see an attractive woman, 5'4", pretty blue eyes -- 55ish -- that's probably my cousin. She's from your neck of the woods and told me this week she was missing 'her store.' Be safe. Find bargains!  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I'll be there at Westgate Mall on Thurs. I'll stare at folks ! LOL

When I called to make sure they were open the lady said Yes, we have reopened. I hollered "THANK GOD "!   she laughed herself silly.

Honored Contributor

The first time I was ever in a Dillards was when I was on vacation in Austin and San Antonio! Went to the Dillards at Riverwalk. It was also the first time I'd ever been to a Target! I was very happy when the targets showed up in South Florida.

We have a Dillards now too but it's not very convenient to where I live

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Dillard's has opened up  ! New hrs. 11-7. Long wait is over.

Shop local

Woman Happy

Hope people will wear their masks and stay their distance.  I wonder if many people will go

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  - Please let us know how it goes after Thursday.  Have fun and stay safe.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yay!   got email from Christopher Banks at the Mall, too , they're opening today !

Library , now you can actually walk in !