Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heads-Up Dennis Basso fans...

I went to a store in our hometown called Bargain Spot in September and bought a brand new DB faux fur ivory lynx coat for $5.00 because it was missing the hood.  They had them with a hood for $49.99.  I also bought a DB water repellent jacket in coral for $29.99.  I have worn the water repellent jacket at least 6 times and it fits perfect & is beautiful.  I can't wait to wear the faux fur coat.  It might be real soon because we might get our first snowfall.  We live in S. WI.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

I went to a store in our hometown called Bargain Spot in September and bought a brand new DB faux fur ivory lynx coat for $5.00 because it was missing the hood.  They had them with a hood for $49.99.  I also bought a DB water repellent jacket in coral for $29.99.  I have worn the water repellent jacket at least 6 times and it fits perfect & is beautiful.  I can't wait to wear the faux fur coat.  It might be real soon because we might get our first snowfall.  We live in S. WI.

Wow! What a deal you got!!!!!!! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@twinny70 wrote:

Wow! What a deal you got!!!!!!! Woman Wink

Check out A294631..another Basso beauty!...its a lunchtime special for $18.32...on 5 flex pay. Its faux leather in a basket stitich..so pretty!! I had to get it...think I talked CS in getting one too!!!!! DB is an addiction...should get the other 2 coats I ordered on thursday! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I just received my first DB coat. It's the Dennis Basso Platinum Collection Ombre Grooved Faux Fur Coat.  It was a blowout clearance for $48!  It is stunning and the fit is perfect.  I can't wait to get the ivory/lynx diamond quilted coat now.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just received my first DB coat. It's the Dennis Basso Platinum Collection Ombre Grooved Faux Fur Coat.  It was a blowout clearance for $48!  It is stunning and the fit is perfect.  I can't wait to get the ivory/lynx diamond quilted coat now.  

Wonderful!!!!!! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

Oh I love it! I wish it had easy pay though. I can't shell out that much right now, even with the sale. I did put it on my wish list ust in case. 

Honored Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

Oh I love it! I wish it had easy pay though. I can't shell out that much right now, even with the sale. I did put it on my wish list ust in case. 

@Whosits  I just updated/edited my OP stating the new lower sale price on this DB coat...and just so you know, it is on 6 easy now Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I was checking his outerwear and he use to have so many coat styles and length but it doesn't look like too many are available, even his platinum collection is gone.

I wonder what happened?