Valued Contributor

Yes, I have worn head to toe solid color it was a cream top, skirt, nylon hose and shoes and a bag too!  It made me look slimmer than I was and taller too as there was no broken lines.  I wish I had the funds to do that again, it really was a lovely look.  

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma  I would have worn the orange outfit in my day.  I could probably pull it off now, but where would I go?  Aldi's or Publix?  LOL  We live in a warm climate year round.  The hotter the better.  This wouldn't work for me anymore.  

I have kept a long faux fur coat by Dennis Basso that I LOVE in my northern home.  I don't know when I will ever wear it again.  I hang on to it in case I have to fly home for (God forbid) a funeral or some other winter time event. I loved wearing it and it was SO warm.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking that's why the long cardigans are so popular. You can have that long, lean, monochromatic look no matter what you have on underneath. Works for me. 

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Oh this is exactly how I look! I love wearing all the same color! I'm the only one I know that does this!. Heart

@ID2  Meet Me  LoL. This is how I dress also. Heart

Honored Contributor

I love the turquoise outfit, but not with turquoise shoes and handbag. Too matchy matchy with the color, it looks off to me. The turquoise bag is beautiful though.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"