Honored Contributor

Having fun watching the Denim & Co show this morning!

[ Edited ]

Relaxing with a mug of coffee and ordered a few things...

A354161 - coral-multi/medium...will pair wonderfully with the mallard blue joggers A378199  and warm coral shorts A351340 I already have.

A393279 (QVC2 Big Deal) - mint green & sky blue sets in medium

I can't wait til Sunday...the Denim & Co TSV day...

If the TSV is a dress, I'm not interested. However, 7 hours of shows that day will be awesome.

I'm sure there will be something that will peak my interest... Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Having fun watching the Denim & Co show this morning!

I really like the top Carolyn is wearing but wish it was a regular length, not tunic. My "rear bumper" doesn't need fabric stretched over it Smiley Very Happy I enjoy Carolyn & Gary

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I really like the top Carolyn is wearing but wish it was a regular length, not tunic. My "rear bumper" doesn't need fabric stretched over it Smiley Very Happy I enjoy Carolyn & Gary

@Carolina925  Glad you are enjoying the show too. That is a pretty top with the details on the sleeves...

'rear bumper' ...ooonooo.gif

Respected Contributor

I would like to see some other reg. Q models do the D&C shows. How about Katia or Stacy or Kate. I never see these models on the "Garolyn" show and wonder why. 

Honored Contributor

Love the camp shirt look. 

The two copper colors are in my mind right now.

Great show.  Oh, love the brown background midi dress, too.  It seems to 'show off' the pink flamingos in the print.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I am spring cleaning and have a week off from work.  I had the show on and I enjoy listening and some watching while I do cleaning projects.  Makes the task less of a drag.

I like Carolyn.

Super Contributor

A lot of times I believe women think those tunics are hiding things when they are actually bringing more attention to an ample rear end because they tend to hang up on the fanny or stretch too tautly across it and actually reveal more than they hide. Be sure to check the rear view, not just view from the front. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

Love the camp shirt look. 

The two copper colors are in my mind right now.

Great show.  Oh, love the brown background midi dress, too.  It seems to 'show off' the pink flamingos in the print.

I loved that dress.  Been looking for something in that material and style.  I only ever ordered one sweater from D&Co.  I grabbed the navy.  I hope it fits.  I ALWAYS watch Carolyn and Gary just for pure enjoyment.