Honored Contributor

Re: Have your style choices changed in the last 20 years?

No it has not changed in my 60's, I still am drawn to boho chic and classic designs.

Honored Contributor

No. I've never had a "style," and I still don't.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to think how my style has changed?  I'm 38.  Not 68.  Not that much.  In college I wore a mini skirt with a sweater tied around my waist.  Now I still wear short skirts (well... above the knee)  In school I wore tight jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch. Now  I wear high end  jeans from Frame and Rag & Bone in heels to work with a jacket and a nice top.  I wore cheap  jackets in college.  I wear good leather ones now. What has never changed is the handbag of course.  I loath hand bags.  I wore a fabric bag with a little hole in it in college.  Now I still wear a cheap fabric bag with a little hole in it.  I put my umbrella, my lunch, my wallet, and an extra sweater in it to work everyday. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3

Then eclectic it is!😘

Respected Contributor

Yes

I wore bell-bottom jeans in my 20's. I don't like them now. Also, wore crop tops with them. That is a no at my ageWoman Very Happy

I thought I would never wear skinny jeans but I love them. Even at my age.

I have always wore nice t-shirts.

I use to wear short-short skirts but that has passed.

Respected Contributor

My style hasn't changed much over the years.  I am definitely more comfortable in casual clothing than I used to be (I can thank my husband for encouraging me to relax a little).  I love pretty tops and sweaters...all styles.  I stay with basic bottoms and update my look with stylish tops.  I still love black...always have.  This is the first time that I have wanted to wear white jeans.  All of a sudden, I am loving them.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey

My "huh? Where the heck did that come from?!" is a new found appreciation for the color blush! LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes...........my butt deflated, and I have to wear tunic length tops to hide the void.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

From the earliest time I could pick out my clothes, I always went with the most interesting color, print, or fabric.  I still do naturally gravitate to those items.

The difference in what I buy is I no longer buy anything "because it's a "good" buy".  Those items all got consigned or donated.  Never worn.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Welcome back chica!