Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you used Third Love for bra shopping?

@ajsidney12  I may be the only one who was not thrilled when I purchased.  I did the measurements and ordered a beautiful bra.  Unfortunately, I could not keep the straps up.  When I contacted them asking for some assistance, all I was told was that I needed another style.  No recommendations of styles.  Since they are not inexpensive, I expected more help.  I hate store shopping, and even then, never find the one that I really like.

Luckily, Breezies works for me.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I bought a $65 bra from them, and my size turned out to be a surprise -- one of those 1/2 cup sizes. The bra itself is nice and fit well, but the straps keep falling down (a problem I have with all bras).

Maybe i should call a CS and ask for her advice. They seem very helpful and eager to please (if you don't like the bra after wearing it for 30 days, you can return it for a full credit).

Respected Contributor

HerRoom is a very good site.

Valued Contributor

@Mj12 thank you for the suggestions ladies for LuLa Lu

Valued Contributor

@Sadiesadie Thank you for sharing, I am hoping that my experience is as positives yours! And the jogger set sounds amazing😊

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IMW Thank you for the suggestion for HerRoom.

Valued Contributor

@Dusty1 I will certainly give feedback on this post once it arrives!

Valued Contributor

Responding to my own post:

thirdlove.com/products/24-7-classic-t-shirt-bra-taupe

Well it turns out I am a 38 band size, so I did appreciate the insight from ThirdLove on this. You would think I could have figured that out on my own, but oh well!🤷🏻‍♀️

However, the strap detail for the tshirt bra that was recommended was almost ribbon like. To explain, it was sewn in a pattern all the way down the front of the straps that you can see them through many shirts, let alone T-shirts. See link above for a detail. Then, the A cups recommended we’re still too big. I could have sent it back but the band is so comfortable and the straps do stay in place as described. I will purchase again but not this style (design of strap detail) and adjust my cup size.

The product arrived quickly and beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue, nice box, romance card, etc.