Valued Contributor

Have you used Third Love for bra shopping?

I was so tired of not being able to find a bra that fit! Being a 36A everything had teeny tiny bands and super thin straps (junior styles). I was fed up and went to this site yesterday and placed my first order of their t shirt bra. Based on their fit guide they actually said I was more likely a 38 band! Hopefully this will help, and still an A cup. They also have half sizes, if you are in between. They are expensive but I am sick of not being able to find smaller sizes (maybe even half sizes?) in store without it being too skimpy and uncomfortable.  Has anyone else used this site and what was your experience? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you used Third Love for bra shopping?

I haven't heard of that site but know there is a real need. Congratulations!Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

my daughter has she liked it

at this point in my life i will pay anything for a good bra, and as I read somewhere bras have a lot of little pieces contributing to the cost of manufacturing 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was impressed with the add but when I went to the sight they only have smaller sizes.

Respected Contributor

@ajsidney12 Not from Third Love, but LuLa Lu, which is a similar concept - for those of us not well endowed that can’t get a good fitting bra. I love the bra! My 1st, and so worth the price. I will be getting more. Glad you are happy. Ill fitting bras are very frustrating. 

Respected Contributor

@ajsidney12Please, let us know what your experience is.

I have been looking at their site, but haven't placed an order.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ajsidney12 Not from Third Love, but LuLa Lu, which is a similar concept - for those of us not well endowed that can’t get a good fitting bra. I love the bra! My 1st, and so worth the price. I will be getting more. Glad you are happy. Ill fitting bras are very frustrating. 

@AmericanBulldogMomanother vote for LuLa Lu!  

Trusted Contributor

@ajsidney12: I have a beautiful bra from there. Love it. I decided to check them out after watching commercials.

What I really liked was the diagrams of the various breast shapes. I found my exact shape and perfect fit now. I've had so much trouble with cups gapping at the top even after getting professionally fitted.

I saw they had a beautiful deep olive color and gave in. I'm a 34DD. Fits beautifully. I mentioned it to my hairdresser who turned around and ordered. She was having a bit of an issue so they worked with her. Turns out she was wearing hers too loose in both the band and strap.

Yes, a bit expensive but so worth it to have a good fit. Waiting to order another one.

I also bought their jogger outfit which was on sale, bamboo and spandex. Oh my, beautiful. Feels so silky and I use them as my pajamas since they are so lightweight and incredibly comfortable. Hardly know I have them on.

Valued Contributor

I would have loved to try but they don't have larger sizes.  i'm forced to buy $65 Wacoal and lately their quality has not been the same.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like they are seeking a younger audience with smaller bra sizes.  No idea but I would rather buy from places I know the bra will actually fit.  I don't like lace and fancy fancy stuff on my bras.