Honored Contributor

Have you seen the Sahalie catalog or ordered?

I got the Sahalie Catalog today for the first time.  It reminds me of Robert Redford's Sundance Catalog.  Bo Ho chic but slightly relaxed, you may find it interesting.  I did find two items I thought were interesting.

Do you like this company?  Have you ordered?

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you seen the Sahalie catalog or ordered?

@ECBG

I do like their stuff, but I've only purchased a belt from them.  I did post about two weeks ago about some tunics they had featured in an e-mail.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Have you seen the Sahalie catalog or ordered?

I have ordered from Sahalie several times and been pleased every time!  I love their clothes!  Their customer service people are very nice and their items are of very nice quality.  I've purposely been staying away as I don't need another thing and everytime I order from them I tend to go overboard, lol!  I do find their shipping rates to be very high so I always search online for a coupon code to use.  Generally you can find one that is still valid.  Returns will cost you $9.99 if you use their label so be sure to call customer service for the actual garment measurements for anything you may be interested in.  I hope you treat yourself to something wonderful!!!  :-)