Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you made any purchase today?

Yep, some shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thrift shopping at 5 different stores today.

Store #1: Liz Claiborne NY 100% cotton tissue weight woven black & white mini print blouse- $3.00

Jones NY silk crepe lined printed blouse-$4.00

2 necklaces that coordinate beautifully with blouse #2- $1.50 each

Grecian goddess Halloween costume with all accessories-$5.00

medium storage bin-$2.50

Store #2: small stuffed animal toy for a friend- $2.00

Store #3: black Patricia Nash Rienzo tooled leather satchel. Looks like new. Had the QVC outlet store tag inside, so I negotiated a lower price from $50.00 to $39.00.

Retail price at the Q and elsewhere is $229.00.

Store #4: nothing. My least favorite thrift store.

Store #5: nice store, but nothing for me today.

Popped into 2 local Marshall's stores looking for a particular Halloween pumpkin. Did not find it and bought nothing else. 

Hard to pay even discounted retail after scoring at the thrift stores.

Honored Contributor

I haven't purchased anything from QVC in about a week.  That's a long time for me.  I did buy 2 Marla Wynne Tsv shirts.  

Super Contributor

@Nonametoday   This is such a sharp outfit, nat...love the JR sweater (could wear with jeans, too).  You have a very nice capsule ginger/navy wardrobe for fall.  Hope you decided to get the pumps!  Thanks for posting the pics.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Thrift shopping at 5 different stores today.

Store #1: Liz Claiborne NY 100% cotton tissue weight woven black & white mini print blouse- $3.00

Jones NY silk crepe lined printed blouse-$4.00

2 necklaces that coordinate beautifully with blouse #2- $1.50 each

Grecian goddess Halloween costume with all accessories-$5.00

medium storage bin-$2.50

Store #2: small stuffed animal toy for a friend- $2.00

Store #3: black Patricia Nash Rienzo tooled leather satchel. Looks like new. Had the QVC outlet store tag inside, so I negotiated a lower price from $50.00 to $39.00.

Retail price at the Q and elsewhere is $229.00.

Store #4: nothing. My least favorite thrift store.

Store #5: nice store, but nothing for me today.

Popped into 2 local Marshall's stores looking for a particular Halloween pumpkin. Did not find it and bought nothing else. 

Hard to pay even discounted retail after scoring at the thrift stores.

@queendiva 

I think you hit the shopping jackpot. You are a shopper girl just like MacDuff.  I need you two to teach me the tricks of that trade.  Negotiating!

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

I had a $10.00 off $25.00 at Kohl's and also had some Kohl's cash.  So I got a pair of Lauren Conrad jeans with a bit of subtle embroidery on them.  Also found a cute Under Armour tee and a pair of Reef flip flops.

Tried to post a picture of the jeans but it will not work.

@4kitties 

You can tell us what they look like and I will go looking for them.  

They are the Lauren Conrad high rise embroidered skinny jeans.  They have a bit of embroidery right at the front pockets.  I still cannot insert the picture here.  🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

@4kitties 

I am sorry I have not been back to you earlier but I have been kinda under the weather.  I found the jeans and tried to post them.  I don't know why but that is the first thing I have ever tried to post that was refused, but they were.  They are cute jeans. 

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF wrote:

@Nonametoday   This is such a sharp outfit, nat...love the JR sweater (could wear with jeans, too).  You have a very nice capsule ginger/navy wardrobe for fall.  Hope you decided to get the pumps!  Thanks for posting the pics.

@MacDuFF 

You're right.  I have to get the shoes!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

another Nash bag.

@SharkE 

Her bags are becoming my favorites to purchase.  I love the Hammit bags but I just cannot see paying that kind of money for a bag that I might used 3-4 times.  I have too many bags.  I need to quit buying bags.  I have too many.  

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Not today.  Unfortunately, the videos on QVC aren't working so I can't really tell anything about what I'm looking at.  Would probably like one of tht TSV wigs, but again - no video available.

@Houstonoilers 

I might not have told you this but intended to.  I had to change my browser from Chrome to Firefox in order to see the videos.  They are working but not correctly.  Something is seriously wrong with the Tech Dept at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Love the shoes!  I am just not able to post a picture of my jeans.  I usually have no issues posting pics but for some reason I cannot do these jeans. 🤣

@4kitties 

I found them and tried to post them.  It won't let me.  I think it's part of QVCs technical issues.  I have never had anything not post before at QVC if it was clothing.  It's crazy how the Tech Dept is here.