Respected Contributor

Re: Have you looked at Soft Surroundings?

Totally agree with JMFINLEY001. I rarely order because of extremely high shipping.

Contributor

I've read that this is where a lot of Pioneer Woman's clothes come from. I've only browsed the catalog, haven't seen any of the clothing in real life.

Trusted Contributor

I have been getting their catalog for over 10 years and while I don't purchase from them often, I have purchased several items over the course of the years. For the most part, I have been happy with my purchases. They also have an outlet site for sale items, although I don't usually find much there that I am interested in. It is softsurroundingsoutlet.com

Super Contributor

HOW TO GET FREE SHIPPING AND NO TAX!!!!!

Ladies,

Read my post. It works. I do it all the time. It may not work in their "outlet" but it does work in their catalog.

Honored Contributor

I have found their clothes seem to be made for tall women...I am 5'4"" but every skirt or dress I have looked at dragged the floor on me.

Honored Contributor

I visited their store in Boston and ended up buying one item. What I thought might fit me, did not (silk pants) and had to go up a size. Yes, their store is pricey and I wish there was one here where I live-- the demographics are right for a store here so I can't understand why there isn't a store here on LI. I think its wise to try on something rather than order it blindly from their online store. Not sure if their clothing has the usual sizing issues the way many clothing has from the internet.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I just discovered today that a Soft Surrounding store is going in where the old Coldwater Creek was in one of our malls. Probably not open until around March. I really want to see the things in person. At 5' items look like they would be too long even those listed as coming in petites. They sure look pretty on the tall, lean models. Sigh
Valued Contributor

I placed a large order from them several years ago and returned everything. Their styles seemed to be cut for taller people who are narrow through the shoulders. I'm 5'6"" and couldn't wear any of the styles ordered. Maybe I will try again at some point.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered, and have liked 90% of what I have ordered. The quality is wonderful. Two drawbacks. They are a little overpriced, and the shipping costs are worse than QVC on a bad day.

The items are unique so I break down and buy. I have never bought anything more than tops and skirts.

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 little miss sunshine said:

I've shopped in the King of PRussia store and online. The quality is good and the prices reflect that. I've bought tops, curtains,quilt, perfume (1908 is really nice), cosmetics(wunderbrow is very good). I've only returned 1 top and had no trouble. To avoid s&h and tax, I call the store and place my order there. It saves me a little bit of money. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I live in California, I tried that once with a store in Ca...but it didn't work. What if I call the Kin of Prussia store?