Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you ever shopped a Boscovs?

@mom2four wrote:

I'm from South Jersey, and although there is not a store near where I live now, my family in NJ loves Boscovs. They tell me the quality and prices are very good.

Hi Mom2four... You mentioned you are from south Jersey? Have you tried the Ocean county mall near hooper in Toms RIver they have a nice one over there.Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Forgot to mention in earlier post:  both Boscov's and JCP have in store displays of casual kitchen curtains and regular drapes from inexpensive on up.  Also, nice selection of valances and a good price on brand name curtain rods.  

When decorating the weekend place, I picked up several different treatments for all the windows.  No problem with returns.

However, if you are picky about " even lengths " on kitchen curtains, you may want to measure the panels in the store or buy several packages to play with at home:   the quality control for items from China is not up to our standards.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

You have to be careful. Some of their products are inferior.  They sell "seconds" from stores.  You will find products that used to be on QVC. 

Regular Contributor

Hi apple1964, 

I should have wrote that I am originally from NJ. I've been in NY 27 years now.

But no, I have not tried the Ocean County mall. That's probably a bit north. My family is from Atlantic County.

Thanks for the tip though!

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I shop Boscov love the store and their many items. I don't where some of you live but our Boscov store is beautiful,clean and the selections can't be better. I can't even begin to list all the items that we have purchased from our Boscov store. Have not had any "seconds" products either. Come to our Boscov store here in western Pa. I am sure you will leave the store a happy customer with many purchase's.  Plus if you like candy  their fudge which comes in different flavors is worth the trip alone. Going on line to see what they have to chose from for Easter table cloths when I get off here. Sorry for you shoppers who have Boscov stores that are not as nice as ours. Just want to add that when they sold TV we purchased a couple and have had no problems even furniture have not been a mistake to purchase from our local Boscov.

Respected Contributor

Yes, on line for several years now. I have always had great service from them and they have very good sales.