Honored Contributor

Have you ever purchased from them?

[ Edited ]

Lilysilk.  If so, what is your opinion of quality, of fit, etc.  Any thoughts are appreciated.  I am contemplating the purchase of two blouses.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you every purchased from them?

I'm not aware of them.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday , DH has bought me gifts from them, although I haven't bought anything myself.  I can attest to the quality of their sleepwear and robes.  Fabrics are a bit better than you would find if and when you happen on silk clothing in a department store.  I handwash mine in cold water with Forever New liquid or Woolite. I don't know what they are like to deal with, but their merchandise is above average in quality.  Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I've never heard of them. How did you come across them?

Honored Contributor

bd-ojle-nakke-silke-bluse-Blue-Haze-8941-196-XS-1-20190418141943.jpg

not a bad price when the second one is 40% off!

@GenXmuse 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VegasBusinessWoman wrote:

@Nonametoday , DH has bought me gifts from them, although I haven't bought anything myself.  I can attest to the quality of their sleepwear and robes.  Fabrics are a bit better than you would find if and when you happen on silk clothing in a department store.  I handwash mine in cold water with Forever New liquid or Woolite. I don't know what they are like to deal with, but their merchandise is above average in quality.  Hope that helps.

@VegasBusinessWoman 

I have an acquaintance who bought two shirts there.  I have not seen them but she was telling me about them.  Since she is a long-distance acquaintance but we once lived near each other but now live 1000 miles apart, I cannot see them but she was telling me she thought the quality was something I would appreciate.  

Thank you very much for your nice response.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I've never heard of them. How did you come across them?

@Andreatoo  I tried to respond to you but you know occasionally these servers here are like me, sort of slow and disagreeable.

See response to Vegas...above...