Honored Contributor

Re: Have you changed to your "fall" handbags yet?

Haven't changed yet, right now I am carrying a saddle colored bag and will switch over to a wine/burgundy bag in another couple weeks. All my bags are leather, but not outrageously expensive ones. No more than $150 and under that if I can find one I like for less.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer

The JCP is faux leather - St John's Bay - Style name is Leah

The organization of the bag is stupid good - seriously.  I carry it cross body because I also carry a backpack into work.  I like the satchel handles when I am getting it out of the car and I am rushing in the morning.  Makes grabbing the bag easy.

It's on sale for $30, but the week I ordered it, I was also buying some other things, got 25% off and free shipping.

I own the JCP bag, the travelon bag and my holy grail pikolinos leather bag - that's it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@catwhisperer

The JCP is faux leather - St John's Bay - Style name is Leah

The organization of the bag is stupid good - seriously.  I carry it cross body because I also carry a backpack into work.  I like the satchel handles when I am getting it out of the car and I am rushing in the morning.  Makes grabbing the bag easy.

It's on sale for $30, but the week I ordered it, I was also buying some other things, got 25% off and free shipping.

I own the JCP bag, the travelon bag and my holy grail pikolinos leather bag - that's it.

Wow, you got a good deal! I love Travelon bags. I had one that I wore out. They stopped making that particular style. Smiley Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It hasn't cooled off enough to switch to my Dooney Shearling bag but I only wear it with certain outfits anyway. 

dooneyshearling.jpeg

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I think I answered this question in a similar post, but I change handbags for fall after Labor Day. I bring out my hunter green D&B tote and MUXO black cross body bag for every day and a black hobo from B.Mac I use for dress.

Trusted Contributor

I have been carrying my D&B Kansas City Royals Zip Zip bag all summer, and I won't change out until the World Series!

Trusted Contributor

I have changed from my summer bag to my new MK black nylon Kempton tote.  I like it so much I bought the same bag in the taupe color they call dusk. 

Honored Contributor

I changed to darker color, and put away my natural color,Tory Burch Dalton macrame' bag, and my straw bags.  I have been wearing my Tory Burch wine colored mini crossbody. Also, I have a gray Kate Spade Maise!! Love it!!   Then in a month I will whip out the black, black and more black bags...oh I have a chocolate in there somewhere!  Why do I always get black bags!!!  I am glad they are doing color more bags now!  Greens are the new trend color.  But I think one could wear olive ot Forest green all year!

Honored Contributor

I have a D & B Florentine Clayton in black and that one will come out in a day or two.  I just ordered the GILI Roma 3 in Camo because I loved GILI's coloration and style of the camo as well as the style of the bag itself.  I hope it lives up to the hype.... I'm really looking forward to it...  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*