Honored Contributor

Re: Have you bought any pants in the past year from Q that you totally love?

@Mindy D @Andreatoo 

Jeans recently with chewed hems: Loft 

Jogger pants Side Stitch QVC (but I bought them too loose really

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

I do have a couple pairs of Martha Stewart jeans that I like but her line has appears to have been discontinued on the Q so it really doesn’t seem fair to recommend it. Both pairs of jeans I have are ones with a regular fly/zipper and both have ankle detail - one has a bit of lacing (this one is old and I don’t think it is available anymore) and the other has snaps (A353591)

I have noticed that I seem to be attracted to ankle details on jeans; I recently picked up a pair of black D&C slim ankle jeans with bleached embroidery hem (A367809). The bleaching and embroidery on this is very subtle in the black color and I am happy with the fit though I have not washed or worn them yet. 

All three of these jeans were discovered when they were lunchtime specials. I must be the person the LS are aimed at; I don’t sit and watch live presentations and I don’t wade through all of the items online randomly looking for something to buy. I am busy doing other things. But I do have time to look at a few items listed in the LS and sometimes find items I really like there.

Honored Contributor

This year I've purchased:

• Denim & Company Comfy Knit Jeans
  • Isaac 24/7 pants

The D&C pants are perfect for my work-from-home life.  The IM 24/7 pants I will wear when going out somewhere.

I'm happy with these purchases.