Honored Contributor

Re: Have you bought any pants in the past year from Q that you totally love?

No clothing of any kind bought in 2020, only 1 clothing item purchased in 2019.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I don't purchase pants from QVC any longer because the rise is too high for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles -- I got a pair of the MS embroidered "peacock" jeans in spring 2019.  Perfect fit and great quality!    Loved them so much, I went back and ordered 2 more pair of MS jeans.  These were the same exact jeans, same size, just different colors, ordered at the same time and received in the same plastic sack.  One pair was about 1-2 inches too big and the other pair was about 1-2 inches too small.  Labels on both pairs stated the exact same size, but they definitely were not.   So I returned both and vowed to never order pants from QVC again.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

This year I have purchased a Linea Georgette pant; Susan Graver Straight Leg Liquid Knit; D&C Beach Pant; AnyBody Velour Jogger, and I one of Susan's recent TSV leggings on order. 

The Linea pants fit nicely, but I'm not wild about the cropped length.  

The AnyBody jogger was an immediate discard (I donated to a sidewalk clothing donation receptacle).  The pants are too short.  The models, host and vendor must wear these pants pulled down low on their waistline to get the full length they appear to have during presentations. It was my fault for not checking the mesaurements before ordering as the inseam is listed as only 26.5" in the regular length. 

In terms of love it, the Beach Pants and the Liquid Knit straight leg would qualify.  I wear the Beach Pants a lot.  I wear them around the house, and they were my go to when I did venture out during the stay-at home lockdown period.  This year's purchase was red/navy palm.  The Liquid Knit pants are twilight blue (cobalt). I wear them just as often as any of my expensive Eileen Fisher slim crepe pants.  I would buy another pair of these Liquid Knit pants next time I replenish my slim leg collection.

Honored Contributor

No I don't think so---most of them don't fit me no matter what size I try----but last year I did buy the women with control pull on jeans TSV that fit great only now---got the quarantine 15 I need to lose to fit in them.......sigh......Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo 😲 That's so unfortunate! I have considered ordering a few extra pairs, but I am hesitant now. Thank you for your informative reply.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like to try on pants and I prefer short length and not petites.  Fits me better.  I do not buy any pants from Qvc but the beach pants and love those.

I purchase a lot of different tops.  

Super Contributor

I haven't bought many this year, but I did buy Susan Graver Uptown stretch capris pants that I love. I also love SG high stretch denim jeans, but I'm not sure I've purchased any in the past year. 

Respected Contributor

Three pairs of flexible jeans in several lengths and a pair of D&C jeggings that fit me perfectly as a slim leg jean. I found the flexabells to be a little too heavy for the hot months of summer but I’m back into them now, and they are so comfortable. I have a drawer full of ankle pants from IM. I never could wear the D&C pork chop pocket pant till last year. Now I have 3 pair. Somehow the 29” inseam is now ok with flats. I’m the same height but something shifted! Lol.

Contributor

While I have purchased a number of pants from the Q this year, various brands, my favorite surprise purchase on pants came from HSN. I bought a pair of Marla Wynne flatter fit capri pants and absolutely love the fit, the fabric and the fabric care is easy. I had looked for a khaki colored pant all summer that would look good on my "not so small frame" and was pleasantly surprised how much I loved them dressed up or down. Not that I will stop buying other brands at the Q, just that I will add more of this brand to my selection of pants.