Esteemed Contributor

Have u ever stalked QVC site to see reappearance of item?

It is so frustrating for new items to quickly sell out so that you only have one chance to get the size right or buy multiples if you really like it. I need - really, really want - a black, size small blazer that was the recent TSV from Susan Graver. I wish they would have more in inventory. It is a fabulous blazer.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Have u ever stalked QVC site to see reappearance of item?

That happened to me on a TSV. I had ordered on waitlist and it was cancelled after a while. I was able to reorder shortly after that but I had to pay a higher price. Don't know if that will happen with your item, but possibly.

Respected Contributor

I think with the slow processing of returns at the Q, you still have a good chance of your size and color turning up in the future. Keep stalking!  😁

Honored Contributor

Happened to me several days ago.  Sold out while I was placing an order.  Reappeared two days later.  Not always the case, though and sometimes, they are not reordered.  

One of my QVC pet peeves.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361  Keep looking and check the "as is" section, I'm sure you'll find it.

If you have the item number please post and you may find that others will help you try to find it since there are certain brands I'm always checking for as is returns (like Barefoot Dreams!), and there could be others that look for Susan Graver items all the time.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

It is so frustrating for new items to quickly sell out so that you only have one chance to get the size right or buy multiples if you really like it. I need - really, really want - a black, size small blazer that was the recent TSV from Susan Graver. I wish they would have more in inventory. It is a fabulous blazer.

I have done this a few times. If you saw it sell out, it will probably reappear within the hour, when items placed in shopping carts and not purchased are put back in inventory. Or sometimes a waitlist opens up in a litle bit.  If I really want the item and saw it sell out, I just keep refreshing until it pops back up.  If this does not work (like when I don't know when it sold out) or I am not that sure, I just put whatever is in stock of the item and size in my shopping cart, and check my cart periodically to see if desired color or sizing popped up up.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361  - definitely check back to see if your size is back.  I've done that and was able to purchase my size.  Also - as another poster stated - check the As Is section.   Good luck.

Respected Contributor

If you miss it here always check over on ebay and do a save search and they will e you if one is listed. Works for me!

Honored Contributor

Everything seems to sell out quickly in XXS & XS in the new attractive colors faster then you can blink.  Especially in Isaac's line.  The less attractive ones (especially flat, primary  colors of green, blue, red etc) never seems to sell at all.  Noticed it too in the Belle line.

Regular Contributor

Yes.  A tie dye sweatshirt and joggers from PLW.  I finally lucked out and found both in my size.  It took months.