Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Gotten Your Coldwater Creek Catalog?

@jlkz wrote:

@breee

Question: 

Does the fringed cardigan pill or shed onto the sweater underneath?  Am wondering because I Had to return a similar fringed vest to SteinMart this winter because it shed immediately onto the turtleneck underneath it.   ( It wasn't CWC brand ).

@jlkz

It was me who bought the cardigan, not breee7, but I can't answer your question because I haven't worn it enough times yet.  I highly doubt it, though, because the front is made of faux suede (poly) and the back is a cotton/rayon/nylon knit.

I would not choose to wear it over a sweater, however.  I've only worn it over tees.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I ordered this from CC not too long ago and I like it.

Lowlands Corduroy Jacket, Rich Raisin, large

It's on sale now, for $34.99- Lowlands Corduroy Jacket

There are two misses sizes remaining.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Just got mine today!  I expected them to just be on line!  So many times I'm between their sizes I need to rry on.  So many things were more appealing in the store than on paper!

Wish we still had their store!

Ugh my store was such a disappointment! I was so excited when it came to my local mall since I really loved their catalogs. Yuck! Their clothes seemed to be a bit too matronly for my taste. And their prices were very high. Maybe it was just my store but I swear all the employees were on speed or something! Way over the top with their animation, talking, talking, talking, running all over. I couldn't wait to get out of there! I never went back.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

I have ordered several tops from the new CWC and have been happy with almost all the items. The sizing has been consistent and thank heavens it would seem that they went back to their original sizing. Before the old CWC closed, I could NOT find a blouse to fit me at all. Sleeves were cut way to small and the bust size had changed too.

I have only ordered tops...no pants so have no idea how that sizing is running. I do order Linea and order the same size tops with no issues w the CWC not fitting.

I am waiting for a sale as there are two tops I want... but don't NEED... so can't justify to myself paying regular price.

@kate2357******You would have to look at the makeup of the fiber under a microscipe to see if it pills.  The pilling wasn't the result of  the fringe.

Respected Contributor

My catalog came today.  I put it directly into my catalog file without looking at it.  I've shopped enough this month.

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach

Sorry, my finger moved too quickly and slipped.  Hope you wear the fringe in good health!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

I got a couple of catalogs last year. I saw a few of things that I liked. But as some of you have stated, I don't want to have to deal with the whole return process.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I ordered this from CC not too long ago and I like it.

Lowlands Corduroy Jacket, Rich Raisin, large

It's on sale now, for $34.99- Lowlands Corduroy Jacket

There are two misses sizes remaining.

I have that jacket too in the color you're showing.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."