Respected Contributor

Have You Ever Purchased Clothing From Venus Clothing Company?

The site has some cute clothes but I have never heard of this company and was wondering if the clothes are good quality or not.Any experiences let me know. Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Purchased Clothing From Venus Clothing Company?

Yes. Over the years I've bought a swimsuit, shoes, and some other articles of clothing from them. Nice things that have held up well and priced nicely too. So far no problems with them. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes I have. I have bought many items from them and never had any issues with quality or incorrect sizing.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much ladies!! Much appreciated.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama. They have been around since 1982. They were originally Venus Swimwear. They are headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Like any other company they have mixed reviews, but they seem to be really trying. I've heard positive things around town. They are growing and I'm sure might experience growing pains, but they seem to be working hard to please the customer and provide a good work environment. 

I don't have any connection. Just giving you the info I have heard and read. I've actually never ordered from them. I do know many people who purchased swimwear from them and were very pleased. Glad to hear those here have had positive experiences.