Respected Contributor

Re: Haute Hippie reminds me of

@Chicagosuburbangirl 

The quality and workmanship is much better than One World, hence the price.  I will only get the ones made of modal.  The one I got is very soft, and no prob with the sleeves.  I love it.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 tops that I think are very cute and just my style. I was so excited they were normal length, not a tunic or duster length!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the top with the handkerchief hem and agree it's more of a warm weather top, but I wanted to see how it will fit and the quality. I never gave up the Boho style and I'm thin so it suits me. I ordered the wrap maxi dress, but canceled it when I read the reviews.

Super Contributor

Kudos to QVC for giving us something NEW! It seemed like the Dyson/Josie Maran/IT Cosmetics channel for the summer. Unfortunately, I turned it off about midway, as every item sold seemed to be described by Shawn EXACTLY the same way..."boho chic", "ethereal", "California vibe"...while all may be true of this look, some better descriptors of each item would have been helpful and less repetitive.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I ordered the top with the handkerchief hem and agree it's more of a warm weather top, but I wanted to see how it will fit and the quality. I never gave up the Boho style and I'm thin so it suits me. I ordered the wrap maxi dress, but canceled it when I read the reviews.

I received my top today and it fits and IMO looks great in my usual QVC sizing small. Now I wish I would have at least tried the maxi dress, the navy ikat is really dark and the print is unusual. Really good quality. Hopefully they will offer the maxi in the navy ikat again.

Frequent Contributor

Try Shop HQ indigo Thread, very similar and far less expensive.  I love Free People, but it’s pricey.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own lots of Lucky Brand jeans and yes the tops have a similar boho look to them.  I just ordered a top so will be interested in seeing how the quality measures up and how I feel about the look on me.  To be honest I'm more of a classic dresser with a bit of trend tossed in there (love Talbots, JCrew and Nordstrom).  I purchased one top  because I don't own anything like it and thought it might look cute with jeans.  Will see when it arrives!

Regular Contributor

@hookedonq wrote:

Kudos to QVC for giving us something NEW! It seemed like the Dyson/Josie Maran/IT Cosmetics channel for the summer. Unfortunately, I turned it off about midway, as every item sold seemed to be described by Shawn EXACTLY the same way..."boho chic", "ethereal", "California vibe"...while all may be true of this look, some better descriptors of each item would have been helpful and less repetitive.

@hookedonq Josie Maran products were on once again this morning. Changed the channel..