Respected Contributor

Haute Hippie Tribe Message T-Shirt

I noticed this morning when Katrina Szish was on with the repeat airing of Haute Hippie Tribe that the t-shirt with the message about adding sun, salt, and tequila had a misprint on all the shirts.  The word "tequila' was spelled "tequlia."  The item number is A-393125.  I don't know how no one caught it before all the shirts were manufacturered.  I looked up the number, but it didn't appear so I thought they saw it and yanked it.  But at the end of the hour, they showed the model in it again yet the item number is not listed, nor does the shirt appear online.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Haute Hippie Tribe Message T-Shirt

Good catch, @BarbiHollywood !

Somebody must have been drinking one when they designed this!

Esteemed Contributor

That's both terrible and so funny!  You inspired me to find the video.  Can't believe nobody noticed before it went on air! All colors were the same.

35A2A9A4-5292-4903-95EC-B026373A5203.jpeg

Honored Contributor

That's pretty bad but just as bad was a week or 2 ago when neither Amy nor Lori could pronounce the color of a top. At least Amy admitted she hadn't a clue but Lori proclaimed, with some authority, anemone is pronounced Ann Uh Moe Knee!

Didn't anyone talking into their ears know the correct pronunciation??

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recently heard the color ochre pronounced as okra 🙂

Frequent Contributor

Didn't Amy and Lori not know that anemone is a FLOWER! I laughed how they kept misprounouncing it!

Honored Contributor

Seriously, I would purchase it for $10, misspelled and all.

Could be that not many would notice it, and if some do, it would be a conversation starter!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

This is another one of those How did no one notice this incidents. I saw the shirts the other day but i dvr'd it and fast forwarded through it because I had no interest in the shirt. Crazy that no one noticed before airing. Seems the designer would if anyone. Maybe they can't spell. 

Respected Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

That's both terrible and so funny!  You inspired me to find the video.  Can't believe nobody noticed before it went on air! All colors were the same.

35A2A9A4-5292-4903-95EC-B026373A5203.jpeg

@Alter Ego Thank you so so so so so much for posting this!!!  Ya know, I just happened to wake up early - it was a little before 5 a.m. - I turned on the TV, read the message, re-read tequila a few times, thought my eyes were seeing things!  I grabbed my phone, typed the word they have on the shirt, and realized it wasn't my eyes, it's their mistake!!!  I'm just happy to know that I'm not going crazy.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

That's pretty bad but just as bad was a week or 2 ago when neither Amy nor Lori could pronounce the color of a top. At least Amy admitted she hadn't a clue but Lori proclaimed, with some authority, anemone is pronounced Ann Uh Moe Knee!

Didn't anyone talking into their ears know the correct pronunciation??

@Andreatoo I heard it.  I think it was ochre which is like a yellow-y mustard-y color, not to be confused with the food, okra.