Respected Contributor

Cool, new brand. I love it! It’s not tunic length and very floaty, ethereal, lightweight, just my style!  Had to try a couple of things... Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Haute Hippie- ❣️

[ Edited ]

Lol, just posted above you without seeing your post first.

i do like the clothing, just not the price, but I am very frugal.

Hope you love and enjoy your beautiful new clothing.

Honored Contributor

I love the tops.  I ordered the Mirene top in summer tapestry.  I had it on my wish list and saw the price went down.  It has great reviews too. 

Honored Contributor

Not a lot of inventory.  Love the styles, but not much to move forward with for fall.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Not a lot of inventory.  Love the styles, but not much to move forward with for fall.

@faeriemoon   I totally agree. The items looked more spring /summer to me. Why bring out that new line for fall?

Honored Contributor

I put a couple of their tops on my Wishlist. I really wish they would have come out in Spring....... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Haute Hippie- ❣️

[ Edited ]

Some people like to buy clothing for when they go to tropical or warm weather locations during the fall/winter months here stateside. My friend is from Brazil and she buys summer clothes in winter here then travels down south to Brazil where the seasons are opposite of ours.

Super Contributor

Their clothes are pretty and I love maxi dresses. But why did they need to have a cow hide on the floor as a rug? I hope it was fake. Cows have very sad lives. That and QVC does not need to be selling lambskin. Just horribe that any woman would carry lambskin.