Honored Contributor

I was looking at Martha Stewart's clothes and there are no new items and a lot of the clothes are marked down.  IMO, she was the best clothes vendor.  The clothes she offered were wearable for most part.  Also the quality and the fabrics used.  Why can't the Q keep the good ones?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@KatCat1  I didn’t see it but on her Instagram she showed herself broadcasting from her home to QVC selling her summer apparel. This was about five days ago.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  She must have been selling her summer tops from last year oin sale.  Like I said, no new items in fashion.  What a shame.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I saw her in that from home show also - those spring things could have been in the pipe-line for months.  Retail is always moving on to the next season before last one is here.  Agree - MS kind of vanished from her often visits.  Her quality and note to details was/is great.........but think she's moved on to bigger things.

Respected Contributor

Didn't care for her line...most tops big and boxy....like the blouse she offered that looked like a tent sticking out from under the bust. Not for me.

Honored Contributor

I like Martha, but not a fan of most of her clothing.  Well made, I'm sure.  Just not my style.

Honored Contributor

I was hoping she would be presenting a fall & winter line. I love the quality and style of her fashions. I have found her clothing to be comfortable and easy to care for and if you can find a clearance price it's a pretty good deal or a LTS is even better. 

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Didn't care for her line...most tops big and boxy....like the blouse she offered that looked like a tent sticking out from under the bust. Not for me.

@ellaphant 

I had the samee reaction to her tops.  The few times I watched - everything looked a bit "stuffy" to me.  Not anything I would evere wear.

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant Her styles - agree - they were terrible & pants/jeans over decorated.  Basic long sleeve over-the-head sweaters good quality & warm.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I saw her in that from home show also - those spring things could have been in the pipe-line for months.  Retail is always moving on to the next season before last one is here.  Agree - MS kind of vanished from her often visits.  Her quality and note to details was/is great.........but think she's moved on to bigger things.

@fthunt    I agree, I think Martha has too many irons in the fire and can't give her QVC merchandise the attention it deserves.  I really hate to see it peter out.  I certainly bought my share.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment