Valued Contributor

Re: Hate the "boob cut-out window" in evening gowns!

thTMOXNMAP.jpg

I  didn't care for Demi Lovato's at all.

Honored Contributor

I thought Faith Hill's dress was just okay.  I really didn't like the matchy red shoes with it and I didn't like her hair either.  But it was much better than Carrie's red dress although I liked Carrie's shoes more.   

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought Faith Hill's dress was just okay.  I really didn't like the matchy red shoes with it and I didn't like her hair either.  But it was much better than Carrie's red dress although I liked Carrie's shoes more.   

I usually like Carrie's dresses.  This one overwhelmed her - or maybe it was the color.

I didn't see her shoes. 

Honored Contributor

Uck. I thought the whole thing looked as though she'd left most of it home.

@Bri21 wrote:

thTMOXNMAP.jpg

I  didn't care for Demi Lovato's at all.

Honored Contributor

Here they are side by side.

Carrie Underwood and Faith Hill matched a little too well at the Grammy Awards Sunday night. 

Trusted Contributor

Well ladies we can all take our bras off, cut a big slit in a skinny tee and look like a "STAR"

Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

th.jpg

I loved Faith Hill's dress.

I didn't think it was a flattering dress. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 ITA

I was SO thankful when there were some dresses that did not have that window! With plunging necklines at least there are bras that push up -- not so apparently for the prevailing look . I have nothing against  boobs --I have a cpl. myself ( although they are seeking retirement in the south Smiley Happy )  Sometimes too much is just too much.

I thought some like Carrie Underwood's would have been so beautiful if designed differently . It was lovely material for Valentine's Day. All of the money spent to be different and so many looked like cooky cutters had designed them by the dozen. The covered up look stood out!

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Here they are side by side.

Carrie Underwood and Faith Hill matched a little too well at the Grammy Awards Sunday night. 

Carrie wasn't wearing that dress, the dress was wearing her.  Faith's wasn't horrible but should've been made into a jumpsuit

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

Well ladies we can all take our bras off, cut a big slit in a skinny tee and look like a "STAR"

@Nomorebirthdays

Please don't give QVC any ideas, it will now probably be the TSV next week Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”