Esteemed Contributor

Hate the "boob cut-out window" in evening gowns!

I don't know what else to call it....I'm watching the red carpet at the Grammys and there are so many dresses with a gigantic cutout in the middle of the dress, showing a good half of each breast. I think this trend is sooooooo ugly! I cringe when I see it. Thank goodness for spray adhesive, which is what I think they use to keep everything from popping out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hate the "boob cut-out window" in evening gowns!

I am trying to figure out what Kris Jenner is doing on E?  She is part of another two hosting the pre-Grammy show.  The only dress I saw with the cut out is one of the hosts on E; some young girl and it does look bad.  It's like she is saying "look at my artificial boobs,"  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don't mind those dresses if the woman's breasts aren't too big.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a prude put I don't care for the look.To me it comes off as cheap!! Less is more!!

Honored Contributor

Ok, I completely forgot this was on . . . can't say I am feeling Guiliana's ensemble tonight including the hairdo . . . hmmmm.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Ok, I completely forgot this was on . . . can't say I am feeling Guiliana's ensemble tonight including the hairdo . . . hmmmm.

I like her gown but not the belt. 

Honored Contributor

Nothing about what these women are wearing is even remotely sexy. It's trash...PURE TRASH.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

It's just plain gross and not attractive at all!  Some of them look like mosquito bites!  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

The Grammys always have the most avant-garde fashions among all of the awards shows, IMO. So nothing surprises me!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Nancy O'Dell looks ridiculous in that outfit cut down to her belly button.  Not appropriate to be interviewing people that way.