Trusted Contributor

Re: Hate the "boob cut-out window" in evening gowns!

I agree…way too much boobage on so many women tonight.  Not flattering on most of those gowns.

Good thing Lady GaGa’s boobs are still young & perky because the first pull from gravity will have her hanging out all over in that little bolero jacket with nothing under it.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Adele...so talented.  My daughter thinks she dresses like an old lady...no, I'm the old lady...who thinks she looks classy...

Respected Contributor

I don't like the bare chest look either.  It seems boyish to me.   We went from heavy cleavage to the flat bare chest down to the belly button.  How is this attractive?  I'm speaking of Nicole Kidman's dress at the Baftas tonight. 

Honored Contributor

its the grammys......there are going to be a lot of buttons pushed, a lot of skin showing,  a lot of unusual styles, and people saying things they have been wanting to say for a while.

i dont find anything to be that much of a surprise.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I like Jennifer Lopez.  I like her better than Beyonce.  I just think she's genuine and isn't so 'put on'.

I like J Lo as well.  She is multi talented.  She always nails the red carpet.  She can do no wrong in that regard.  I like Beyonce is well though.  There is no comparing the two.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

The red carpet has become mostly an exhibitionist extravaganza -- how much skin the women can show is the goal in order to get social media to talk about them.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch the Grammy's but they had photos of the women and their dresses(if you can call them that). I can't beleive how classless most of them looked. I am surprised they even wore dresses. All of them had their breasts hanging out--what is up with that look!! They all looked liked exhibitionist. I couldn't believe they thoiught they looked good. It is really sad that we have lost all dignity in our society. Did they really think they looked good!!! I am glad I did not watch.

Respected Contributor

I think Beyonce is kind of over doing the Madonna look.  Shes not the first women ever to become pregnant.  Its a bit much.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I am trying to figure out what Kris Jenner is doing on E?  She is part of another two hosting the pre-Grammy show.  The only dress I saw with the cut out is one of the hosts on E; some young girl and it does look bad.  It's like she is saying "look at my artificial boobs,"  Cat Very Happy

Her dress was particularly awful, all the way around.  That was more than a cut-out window.  LOL

A lot of stars were sporting this cut out last night including Carrie Underwood.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

th.jpg

I loved Faith Hill's dress.