Contributor

Has the line Skinnytees been discontinued?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has the line Skinnytees been discontinued?

Hello @Niners and welcome to the Community.  It's not looking good for skinnytees at the Q - I could only find one item.

I did google skinnytees and did see some at Amazon and skinnytees has their own site.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I usually get mine from Amazon or directly from Skinnytees as they have all the styles and colors.

I found a similar type black tank at Nieman Marcus last call this weekend for $4.50.  Best find ever at NMLC.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Amazon sells a Skinnytees dupe called NIKIBIKI.  Same fabric and fit, only less expensive and there's a ton of different colors...more than Skinnytees have ever offered in theirs. They have some of the colors in plus size, too.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

@VaBelle35

See, this is why I visit the forum and when the forum concept really works :-)  Women and men (sometimes) helping each other out.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

i had posted this a week or so ago.

this will be going on via their website:

Annie Schlesinger

Girls! Shhhhh don’t tell but on 2/2 it’s my mom and the owner of Skinnytees 70th Birthday and we are having a 24 hours sale where our basic black tank ( her favorite style) will be 70% off in both regular and plus size (limit 2 per customer)! So if you want to try Skinnytees that could be a great time! Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for the details or head to our website on 2/2 and you’ll see the deal!

Also stay tuned for our Valentine’s Day campaign and sale starting on 2/3-2/15! 💗❤️

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I know Amazon and now Walmart are carrying the line.  I asked because I only found one item here on the Q site.  Disappointed!

Occasional Contributor

I have purchased them a number of times from viewyourdeal dot com and gmadeals dot com.  The View offers new deals most Mondays and GMA offers new deals most Thursdays.  The skinnytees have been offered at 50-60% off each time I have ordered.  You can also order them direct from the company.

Honored Contributor

I realize this thread was intially posted at the end of January, but today Marianne Ahern, the former Skinnytees vendor rep, appeared on QVC.  She announced on her FB page that she is the new Legacy (leggings/socks/tights) vendor rep now, and in fact was on-air for Legacy today.

I asked her on her FB page if she can reveal what will happen to Skinnytees on QVC, but no response, yet.

Honored Contributor

Update:  Marianne Ahern responded to my question on her FB page.  She confirmed that Skinnytees will be back on QVC this Spring!  [Not sure of exact date.]