Occasional Contributor
Ashley asked " who wears this ugly stuff?". Lori does - and when the designer looks bad in her own clothes, when the beautiful models look bad in her clothes, I will NEVER look bad in her clothes. I will NEVER wear her clothes. They belong on the 1st grade playground.
Super Contributor

With Lori, or any new concept, there is ALWAYS going to be the crazies...those who hate, and those who appreciate !

It isn't going anywhere, and we all might as well get used to it.

However, I don't know why we have to draw a line in the sand and fight about it.

Everyone is not going to have the same viewpoint, so why can't we just be kinder to one another when expressing ourselves?

And why attack the vendor because they create something we don't approve of ?

Obviously it works for the numbers, it sells, most like it, and usually in fashion the designer is already well established long before coming to QVC.

The negative remarks are rude, unjust, and only serve to make the one commenting look bad.

If it's not your thing, just bypass the entire thread. Stopping to spew your negative venom is wrong, uncalled for , ad only speaks volumes about your character.

Be a bigger person and let it be.

Super Contributor
On 10/14/2014 Elf ish said: Ashley asked " who wears this ugly stuff?". Lori does - and when the designer looks bad in her own clothes, when the beautiful models look bad in her clothes, I will NEVER look bad in her clothes. I will NEVER wear her clothes. They belong on the 1st grade playground.

Elf,

Great viewpoint. Now that I think about it, when I saw the Logo Littles line ... you are correct! I have two of her tops, but never layer or my friends and family would raise an eyebrow.

Super Contributor

POOR MARIA....OHHH MY

Occasional Contributor
Remee, looks like you and I were unable to sleep at about the same time last night. I was watching QVC sell the quality and style of Joan Rivers. It reminded me how much I appreciate good style and I couldn't help contrast that with the LOGO brand. I can appreciate the need for Elf clothes in Holiday movies and cartoon hair and clothes in the Sunday papers. I just require a little more classic style in my life. It is what it is.