Contributor

Has qvc put YOUR first&last name on their webpage?

Did you try and sign up for the sweepstakes and instead get into the ToGather? Was put on hold forever and never reached someone at that ph no to complain. Email sent about "signing up" (NOT) for ToGather said can't cancel w/o deleting your entire account. Email I sent to customer service got an automatic response saying that they were returning e's from the holidays! Did YOU see YOUR name in full in their listing? Do they think they are now having their own Facebook? This is an outrage. I will never trust qvc again.

Super Contributor

Re: Has qvc put YOUR first&last name on their webpage?

Just delete your toGather account. It was really easy.

Contributor

If you want to cancel the ToGather it says it will delete your entire qvc account. That it will delete BOTH the ToGather and your account.

Super Contributor

No, I deleted mine and I am still here.. It just deletes your toGather account.

Contributor

Thank-you so much. Now I won't have to be on hold again trying to get through to that ph no. It was misleading and only deleted the ToGather. Whew. I will be much more cautious in the future and not trust trying to enter one of their sweepstakes!

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 KittenShopper said:

Thank-you so much. Now I won't have to be on hold again trying to get through to that ph no. It was misleading and only deleted the ToGather. Whew. I will be much more cautious in the future and not trust trying to enter one of their sweepstakes!

I completely agree, I didn't like that it put my first and last name out there and it was searchable by Google. I love social media - I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. but toGather was really lame.