Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried anything from the Nina Leonard Line on HSN?

Their prices look really good, and the clothes are pretty-wondering about the quality??? Thanks! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried anything from the Nina Leonard Line on HSN?

@CANDLEQUEEN   I have. Very good quality but they run small. Upsize one size if you purchase anything from her.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I have. Very good quality but they run small. Upsize one size if you purchase anything from her.

@FiddleDeeDee Thank you!!!

Respected Contributor

I did years ago when I used to watch HSN. The pieces were well made. You might try a piece and see how you like it.

Good luck!!

Frequent Contributor

I have bought several tops from them, the quality is good, just follow the measurements chart and you will be fine

Respected Contributor

I'm hard to fit plus size and just found the Iman Scuba ankle pants.  They are long enough to fit like regular pants  - no shortening needed - I'm 5'5".  I had to size down. 

Honored Contributor

When they were on QVC, I did buy pants and top.   

The pieces were very nice knits, but the clothes are cut like Talbots .... for a fuller/curvier figure than mine.  Similar to SG's cut - for women with curves.

I used to see the brand in some shops around here - but not in recent years.

• Bottom line:  Nice styles, nice fabrics ... just not designed for my body shape.
Honored Contributor

Thanks Ladies! I plan to give them a try...

Esteemed Contributor

I have several pieces of NL and I agree to size up one size.  In tops I generally wear a M but I order L in this line.  I like the clothing, it's nice and reasonably priced.  On the idea of Iman's line IMO.

Regular Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I purchased a dolman sleeve button back top on clearance from HSN before COVID. The garment is well made and the fabric has maintained its shape. I lay it flat to dry. The president of the company gives thoughtful and straight forward comments when describing the item during on air presentation. She ialways looks nice and presents herself professionally. I did size up but since garment is black and has dolman sleeve, I felt it would not look oversized.