Honored Contributor

I just order a beaded jacket on clearance ,and  wondered if  anyone has tried their garments, as I, have not.  If you have tried them are you satisfied with your purchase?

The jacket is a very good price, and something I think I would like. I don't recall anyone mentioning  this label, here

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried LaBellum?

@cherry I have a couple of tops I got on clearance, I like them. I'm a fan of Lady Antebellum and Hillary Scott, so that's what interested me in the line. She's in Lady A with two guys.

Her line has been talked about here before.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I have several pieces and love each one.  I ordered two of her embroidered denim jackets, a blouse that was on clearance with the bell sleeves and her lace embroidered tank.  The quality is excellent.  I keep going back looking to see what's new and on clearance.  

Honored Contributor

@cherry

She's got some really cute things but you're wise to start with something on clearance.

I haven't tried her line yet but HSN, and the Q, have been hit or miss depending on the lines so I stick with sales

I did recently get a Sheryl Crow piece at a very deep discount that turned out to be nice. Probably not $90 nice, as originally priced, but a great piece for $20!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo the jacket is marked down $109 , I got it for,  I think, about $59. It was originally about $165. If I don't like it I will send it back

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Andreatoo the jacket is marked down $109 , I got it for,  I think, about $59. It was originally about $165. If I don't like it I will send it back

@cherry  I love the blue one.  I would of ordered it but it was sold out in my size.  What color did you get?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  I got black. I loved the blue one too