Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen anything new this fashion day?

I"ve looked through "new arrivals" for the day,,and then, for the past week. It does seem to me, too, that they used to offer more "new", on fashion days. 

What I also struggle with , is the sticker shock, of how high  many clothes items are. I know prices are up all over, in retail. But it means i have to love something ALOT to even order it, in the first place. lol. I don't mind paying a decent price if i truly LOOOVEEE something. I have not purchased much in the way of clothing , from the Q.. in quite a long while. 

Honored Contributor

I like the Legacy leggings with the suede skirt,  could be cute.  they said to size up and the reviews indicate so

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@brii wrote:

I haven't seen anything new that I'm wowed by, but I did get 4 Logo pieces for my daughter.   She loves the cardigans with chiffon.  She's starting college in a few weeks, and this is the first time she doesn't have to wear a uniform to classes.  LOL

Brii is your daughter going far?

My friend's daughter is going off to college in a couple of weeks and was in the same uniform situation.  LOL

Far enough.  LOL

She'll be about 1 1/2 hours away, which isn't too bad.  

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

image.jpg

In in the poncho video, I am thinking that the model in gold has on the black skirt-legging. This is a good look IMO

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Spoiler
I know I am tired of seeing these winter clothes today. I am in N TX., we are in triple digits!!! Who can even think of looking at coats right now. I am SO over Qvc lately anyways. 
Honored Contributor

I just looked through items recently on air. I saw a Bob Mackie printed fleece jacket with faux leather trim that I liked. It is almost sold out, and it would be almost $70 with S&H and tax. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything else until October. I put one in my cart, but I will probably think about it for a few days before making a final decision. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought an older item from last year......a Joan Rivers Jacket.....

so tired of the styles and same old same old....stripes, Logo tops, etc.