Valued Contributor

Has anyone purchased the new D & C french terry pants #A392028

I have order 4 styles as I love the french terry pants. Sometimes xl is perfect & then some I need large in. I am waiting an exchange. I love the zipper pockets on this new style. Can't decide on size. I never put them in the dryer for more than a few minutes. Then I stretch them before hanging to dry. I wish they made a 31 Inch.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone purchased the new D & C french terry pants #A392028

Years ago there was a similar pair of D & C French terry pants, but these look really baggy to me. I prefer them a little slimmer cut in the legs. When I saw them on the model I decided to pass. 

Respected Contributor

I have a difficult time with pant sizing with D&C.  Too baggy.  My husband once said it looks like my pants are falling down.  He never comments and anything I wear, makeup or hair so when he said this, I took it to heart.  It's not that they are too big, it's just that whatever size I buy, the slouch you know where.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I have a difficult time with pant sizing with D&C.  Too baggy.  My husband once said it looks like my pants are falling down.  He never comments and anything I wear, makeup or hair so when he said this, I took it to heart.  It's not that they are too big, it's just that whatever size I buy, the slouch you know where.  

I agree.....what i find with D& C pants is the rise (below) is too long on the reg sizes....some petites are better but most of the time even with the petites the rise just sags

down lower then my crotch...so order very little pants anymore............i agree with your husband..........

Honored Contributor

The last few pairs of D&C French Terry pants i got were so thin and flimsy, I returned them.   They used to be quite substantial.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I like the zipper pockets so I ordered a size down. I will let you know when I receive them!!