Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone purchased Joules clothing?

We have a shop at the beach that carries this line. I liked one of the jackets, but by the time I saw them, they had little left. The SA said a bachelorette party came in and cleaned them out. I ended up getting some boots. Love them!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have several I purchased online.  I got this one recently

Harbour Long Sleeve Jersey Top MULTI SCALLOP STRIPE

Respected Contributor

@songbird 

SO pretty!!

Respected Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@rockygems123 Please let us know what you think about your jacket.   My sweaters and tops have held up well and laundered well.  I wash in cold water and hang to dry and I do wear these a lot!!  

@Jk9 @Kachina624 

I received the Joules jacket that I showed in the pic and it's a big wow!  Beautifully made, great fit & price on the big A.  Have a rain jacket coming Monday and sweatshirt a couple days later.  Is it possible to post pics from another site?  I can't seem to figure it out and if I do I'll post. 

Respected Contributor

@Jk9 @Kachina624 

Figured it out how to post pics, here is the raincoat and sweatshirt, think I'll be happy with these too.

Joules Women's Rain Jacket

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123    Congratulations on both your new purchases and your newly acquired posting skills.  You were really motivated!

I'm thrilled you were so pleased with your new jacket.  Enjoy!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@songbird 

Ok, now this one got me to go over to their website to look around. Adorable - and perfect for someone (me) who can't wear black by her face.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rockygems123    Congratulations on both your new purchases and your newly acquired posting skills.  You were really motivated!

I'm thrilled you were so pleased with your new jacket.  Enjoy!

@Kachina624 

Thank you!  So glad not only can I post pics now lol I am enamored with this line.  Received the raincoat and sweatshirt yesterday, best quality for materials & workmanship I've seen in a long time.

The crazy thing is the pricing on the big A.  I know it has been discussed here before but within 12 - 24 hours of purchasing each item with the exception of the sweatshirt doubled in price.  Same seller, same size, same item.  Wonder what the system is because it was either luck or some algorithym that allowed the lower price brief as it may have been.

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@songbird 

Ok, now this one got me to go over to their website to look around. Adorable - and perfect for someone (me) who can't wear black by her face.

@songbird 

Do you purchase mainly tops from this line or anything else?  I'm considering some wellies....

And @shoesnbags did you find anything that you liked? 

Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123 

Well mainly I LOVE this top.  But as an at home caretaker for a family member and with a closet of clothes that I no longer wear, I'm trying to resist.  Too nice a top to wear around the house and get spills on it!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett