Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone looked at the Indina Menzel stuff?

I think much of what she has started out with is not so "different."  It's all in the way they spin it.  Although, she is a dif designer (not) some of the pieces don't look so bad.

Have any of you ladies considered anything from Ms. Menzel?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone looked at the Indina Menzel stuff?

@gertrudecloset Well, I just looked because of you Smiley Happy  umm, her things seem fine.  nothing outstanding, but seems ok.  Some nice basics I think.  Nothing seems very unusual, but if the fabric and the fit are a step up then I could be interested.

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@gertrudecloset Well, I just looked because of you Smiley Happy  umm, her things seem fine.  nothing outstanding, but seems ok.  Some nice basics I think.  Nothing seems very unusual, but if the fabric and the fit are a step up then I could be interested.

@moonandthestars I agree.  Nothing that radical about the Q's offerings.  Just someone new.  You are correct about quality too.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Was excited to see something new but alas nothing for me here. 

Trusted Contributor

I looked at her pieces yesterday and although they seem "run of the mill," I do like a few things. I like very simple and basic clothing items, so some of her tops speak to me.

I'll have to watch her presentations before I make a decision though.

Trusted Contributor

I took a look. Some of it reminds me of JJill stuff. I'll probably watch and see.

Honored Contributor

Exact same things we see from every other line at QVC.  It's like they clone them and stick on a different label.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's exactly like everything else on QVC.  She isn't a designer so I'm sure this is a QVC brand and she's just the face of it.