Honored Contributor

Has anyone else taken advantage of today's FREE S&H on fashion/beauty (orders over $75)?

[ Edited ]

I just placed my order...S&H savings $14

A396066 - 'As Is' Cuddl Duds snap front jacket (medium-black & mocha) 2 x $26.95 (reg price currently is $49.95 - A381706)

Already gave the size large I had to Goodwill. This is a great lightweight jacket...kept me warm without the bulk. Ordered a 2nd medium-black as a spare. I ordered the other 'as is' medium-black back in March.

A309514 - 'As Is' Martha Stewart embroidered jeans (size 6-bleach/wisteria) $5 (reg price was $51)

Because, for $5 with FREE S&H, I just want to see if I can push the envelope and reach one size further down from my goal by the end of next year. To me, these jeans are fabulous! I currently wear the size 10 and figure I'll be in the size 8 (got at Ebay last month...size had already sold out at QVC) late this year or early next year.

A397015 - 'Clearance' Denim & Co square neck top (small-porcelain rose) $18.98 (reg price was $26.88)

LOVE this top...got another color before it sells out...

...........................................................................................................

Considering how so many prices have been going up, not a bad haul Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone else taken advantage of today's FREE S&H on fashion/beauty (orders over $75)?

Not useful for me.   Virtually everything I order that's $75 plus seems to,come with free shipping and I can't remember the last time I bought several items on the same day.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone else taken advantage of today's FREE S&H on fashion/beauty (orders over $75)?

@millieshops wrote:

Not useful for me.   Virtually everything I order that's $75 plus seems to,come with free shipping and I can't remember the last time I bought several items on the same day.   

@millieshops  It's a shame QVC didn't just offer FREE S&H for everything. I'm sure many folks passed on this deal. The items I ordered had very limited quantities left in stock for the size/color I wanted so I took advantage of the savings.

Honored Contributor

I've taken advantage of two beauty deals with free shipping over $35.  Just not from QVC. 

Respected Contributor

No, I really don't want or need anything from the Q right now. 

Respected Contributor

I finally pulled the trigger on two skirts. I am down to less than 10 items on wish list.

The skirts, both on clearance a while have already been marked up a few days ago. I was going to wait till free s&h and 10% rebate but by then price will be still higher and size might be gone.

Honored Contributor

Free shipping means nothing to me.  Sure, I'll take it if I happen to be buying something but saving $3.50 on a $50 top is not a big deal.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Free shipping means nothing to me.  Sure, I'll take it if I happen to be buying something but saving $3.50 on a $50 top is not a big deal.  

@chrystaltree  I agree. I try and pair the FREE S&H with 'as is' and/or clearance/sale items whenever possible. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IMW wrote:

I finally pulled the trigger on two skirts. I am down to less than 10 items on wish list.

The skirts, both on clearance a while have already been marked up a few days ago. I was going to wait till free s&h and 10% rebate but by then price will be still higher and size might be gone.

@IMW  I think you made the right choice. Enjoy your new treasures! Smiley Happy

Keep the skirt in your wishlist for another 30 days. Check the list daily...the price could still go back down, as a clearance 'sale' price or even a luinchtime special. You'll be able to call CS for a price adjustment.

Respected Contributor