Trusted Contributor

Has anybody tried Democracy jeans from HSN?

They have a TS today that looks good, & free shipping on everything.

Very nice tops, as well.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anybody tried Democracy jeans from HSN?

[ Edited ]

They did look good. 😊I ordered two pairs at midnight. The moonstone color and the grey print, in two different sizes. One for now, one for ~ahem~ later after I've lost a few pounds    I'll report back on fit and quality after I get them. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I went to check out the item and once I saw that they said "high rise" I am interested.  Really don't need another pair of jeans but these look pretty good.

Esteemed Contributor

I jumped in.  No no no, I kept telling myself but I have been wanting to try their jeans for quite sometime now but they can be a bit pricey.  But high rise with tummy control??? I'm in!    With the free shipping and the price today I just couldn't help myself.  I got the indigo in the regular size 12.  After watching the presentation it seemed the models were all wearing down a size.  Though I wear size 12, sometimes I need a 14 so I guess I am in between, so I went with the 12.  Fingers crossed!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanx, @Magny !

I just ordered two pairs - the two darkest colors.  I am soooo tired of pull-on jeans and elastic tops!  Have you tried this brands tops? and, are they cotton?  I remember the  'old' D&C tees - three to a package - they were great.

Well, thanks anyway to the tsv and free shipping info!

Honored Contributor

Once again, just like with the last DG jeans, had they offered them in a straight leg or even bootcut version, I would have been more interested.  Not interested in another skinny jean.  

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I jumped in.  No no no, I kept telling myself but I have been wanting to try their jeans for quite sometime now but they can be a bit pricey.  But high rise with tummy control??? I'm in!    With the free shipping and the price today I just couldn't help myself.  I got the indigo in the regular size 12.  After watching the presentation it seemed the models were all wearing down a size.  Though I wear size 12, sometimes I need a 14 so I guess I am in between, so I went with the 12.  Fingers crossed!

I couldn’t decide between 10 or 12, but I went with 12, since the models always seem to wearing too small a size.  I bought black, but liked others too.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Once again, just like with the last DG jeans, had they offered them in a straight leg or even bootcut version, I would have been more interested.  Not interested in another skinny jean.  

Wish they would give thigh & ankle widths, like Q!

Trusted Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Thanx, @Magny !

I just ordered two pairs - the two darkest colors.  I am soooo tired of pull-on jeans and elastic tops!  Have you tried this brands tops? and, are they cotton?  I remember the  'old' D&C tees - three to a package - they were great.

Well, thanks anyway to the tsv and free shipping info!

I haven’t tried any tops, as I’m rather overloaded, but I’m looking!

Respected Contributor

@Magny    The ankle opening is very tight.  i have  2 pair of these jeans, one denim and one camo fabric, i have to peel them off my legs, as in turn inside out.

they have a wierd 2" ish waistband that is black elastic, not denim fabric waistband like most jeans. it goes with the mesh insert for abs.

On the plus side they fit true to size and don't sag and bag. i got mine at TJMaxx though.